News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International Stunts Master 2009

Started by Mark L. Rivers, September 16, 2008, 05:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on December 18, 2008, 04:29:23 PM
Nah, seriously: lack of free time would cause a very disappointing performance from me. I can't afford it on such a strong grid...

You're right, lack of free time is a serious problem in this period for me too. Too much contests, really sweaty for me succeeding to realize good performances in all of them.
Exactly like you, I will have to choose in which ones I have to concentrated my efforts, and which ones, sadly, I have to abandon...

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on December 18, 2008, 04:58:55 PM
Exactly like you, I will have to choose in which ones I have to concentrated my efforts, and which ones, sadly, I have to abandon...

Sounds like a warning. ;D

Replay sent - I couldn't find my 1:26, so a bit worse... :D

Edit: better one just sent.  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

About 15 hours for Checkpoint 2 and some questions become more and more pressing: who will catch the last Time Bonus at stake? And who, instead, wil have still to fight hardly for the qualify? How many new entries will we see in this 2nd week? Will they make the qualification more boardable for someone? Or more difficult? Soon the answers...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Two new entries for the 2nd Checkpoint, both currently qualified, and last Time Bonus at stake has been assigned...  :)
64 hours to the end, soon we'll know the official list of the participants to ISM 2009...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

And now the hours are only 24...   8)
Here it is my final replay for this Qualify session...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

The Qualify session has expressed its verdict: eight drivers will take part at ISM 2009 after very big surprises in the last hours! You can check results, comments, and replays just by clicking on the image below.
And now, only 10 days divide us from really a great and exciting event. The show is going to start...  8)  :)

PS
Paswword to open my zipped replays: Jqs874fh  ;)

Krys TOFF

Too bad for SuperBrian, he was motivated and improved a lot too... :-(
I'm also badly surprised about Chulk, but impressed by AbuRaf.

AbuRaf70

He trabajado muchísimo, tratando de mejorar un poco en cada tramo, para conseguir un buen resultado final...

Pero tenía muchas dudas, ya que no pensaba ganarles a SuperBrian y a Chulk como en realidad lo hice... 

Pero, estoy realmente muy contento de haber clasificado, ya que me gustan muchísimo las competencias de Mark, y no quería perderme de participar en ésta...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Duplode

So, in the end we have the USL roster, only exchanging Chulk ( :-\ ... :() by Mark... I'd have loved to see Brian in the final round too, but of course AbuRaf's final sprint comes as a pleasant surprise as well  :) Ten days to the showdown now - I'm extremely curious about the car selection, and what effects they'll have on the racing action... ::)

Chulk

I wasn't that motivated (and didn't like the track at all) so when I sent my replay to Aburaf, I told him I didn't feel like spending much time with this track and prefered to spend my time in FTT0111 instead. When I saw 2nd checkpoint, I knew either Krys and/or Aburaf would overtake me and qualify, but still it didn't motivate me at all... CONGRATS TO THE QUALIFIED AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

After the complete absence in the first edition (no replays sent even if you accepted the invite), the limited engagement in the final round (after the eliminatory) in the 2nd edition and the almost null presence, due to lack of motivation, in this third one, it could be said that ISM is not your favourite event... Who knows, maybe in the 4th edition...   :)
Anyway, soon there will be news related on the tracks that will be theater of the Race. So.. stay tuned!  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

"Homeworld"
"Belfast"
"Twilight"

How do these names "sound"...?  ;)

BonzaiJoe

"Homeworld" sounds like it has one letter too many ;)

Also, it's a bit strange to have one city name and two nouns.

Otherwise cool names  :)

But it really doesn't matter at all!  :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on December 29, 2008, 09:36:40 PM

"Homeworld"
"Belfast"
"Twilight"

How do these names "sound"...?  ;)

[noembed]
Let's see if I got them all:
Homeworld (the one I'm most sure of  :));
Belfast (there are a few more possibilities here...); and
Twilight (nice pick! nevermind I thought of a different Twilight... ;))
[/noembed]

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.