News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

International Stunts Master 2009

Started by Mark L. Rivers, September 16, 2008, 05:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I'm off for today, no possibility to improve - maybe only after 23:00... :-\

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on January 29, 2009, 11:16:06 AM
I'm off for today, no possibility to improve - maybe only after 23:00... :-\
Too bad. :(
I got nothing better yesterday anyway. Maybe tonight, but unsure.

Mark L. Rivers

Eleven replays until here in last day of race...   ;) :)

CTG

What about having live results at Stunts chat? :)

CTG

Btw Ayrton did a nice pipe ---> banked corner jump on track C (left way). That's what I couldn't complete at 130 mph (falling on the road but bad direction).

Mark L. Rivers

You will know all results tomorrow, around 13.30...  ;)

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on January 30, 2009, 12:33:30 AM

You will know all results tomorrow, around 13.30...  ;)

I already know about the BZJ vs CTG result... :-\

Mark L. Rivers

FINAL RESULTS!

Ayrton has won the 3rd edition of the International Stunts Master! The Argentinian champion sigils his wonderful 2008 obtaining the best sum of times with a large gap on the others! But he haven't got the best time in all the tracks. Astonishing record on Track A (unique driver below 70 seconds!), absolute magic record for Track C (watch the replays to see what all imagined in last two days...) but he's only 3rd on Track B: the fastest Jaguar has been that one drove by Bonzai Joe, who climbs on the second tallest step of the podium of ISM 2009! The Danish driver showed one more time his great skill realizing the second best time in Track A and C, being so the first opponent of the winner. But even the third "podiumer", CTG, raced really very fast too: the Hungarian ace is the only driver who, jointly with Bonzai Joe, succeeds to beat Ayrton on Track B, and the third and unique driver, with the Argentinian and the Danish, to climb on all the single podiums of the three tracks! Fourth a very strong Duplode (very near to the first 3 on Track B!), fifth Mark L. Rivers (good 4th place on Track A), 6th Zak McKracken with quite good level times, 7th the inoxidable AbuRaf70 who showed again his big desire to race and 8th Krys TOFF with evident problems of lack of time.
Analysis are already available, it will be interesting reading the comments about them on the Forum!

Well, it has been a very good edition of ISM this one, with 99 replays from 8 drivers in less than 4 weeks! Hoping that drivers and spectators enjoyed with it, the contest manager have only to say: thanks all to keep alive this wonderful island called "Stunts"!

CTG

Phew, exhausting tournament! Ayrton's result is just the usual we saw in 2008, Joestergaard was simply very fast... with one or two hours plus, maybe I could catch BJ. But there's no "if" and "maybe" in racing. Great battles, I liked it very much!

Krys TOFF

ISM finished logically with Ayrton's domination. Impressive.

Just one thing : my 1'25"35 time on track A doesn't appear on overall scoreboard nor on single race scoreboard.
Funny to see I did the exact same time on tracks A and C.

CTG

Damn... Ayrton did no pipejump on track C!!! If (again an if... :D) I could complete it (not so much missing), my result would be 1:02-1:03 ---> not beating Ayrton in overall but close to him. I should have tried it more... :-\

AbuRaf70

He estado mirando detenidamente todos los replays de cada pista, y realmente ha sido un gran gusto para mi, poder disfrutar del manejo de cada uno de los participantes.

Por mi parte puedo decir que no puedo aspirar a ganarle a ninguno de los que corrieron en este ISM 2009, ya que son los mejores del Stunts de este momento.

Además, es evidente que Krys no tuvo tiempo de jugar, porque yo no podría haberle ganado en la forma que lo hice.

Felicito a mi compañero Ayrton, que otra vez hizo gala de su extraordinaria forma de manejar y se adjudicó otra competencia más.  Ya nada parece imposible para él en Stunts.

Y no quiero dejar de felicitar también, a todo el inmejorable trabajo realizado por Mark, quien ya nos tiene acostumbrado a brindarnos estas impecables competencias, las que como siempre digo, las disfruto enormemente.

También quiero destacar al trabajo realizado por todos, que ha hecho de esta competencia un clásico del Stunts.  Ojalá Mark nos ofrezca otra más dentro de no mucho tiempo.
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Duplode

Congratulations to the Ayrton and the podiumers above me! This was tournament of very high standards, indeed. I only wish I would be able to race harder during the last week and give CTG a tighter run for third place, but anyway... proceeding to watch the replays now  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 30, 2009, 02:44:45 PM
Just one thing : my 1'25"35 time on track A doesn't appear on overall scoreboard nor on single race scoreboard.
Funny to see I did the exact same time on tracks A and C.

Fixed...  ;)