News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Záhony (USC 56)

Started by CTG, January 07, 2008, 02:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Unexpected and lucky case to come back so early from my long (not very funny :( ) program, I couldn't miss this race at the end. Unskilled contest was always my main battle field and it's very sad to see it die. Last day replay was sent in honour of this five wonderful seasons.

Results are not available and I am really wondering about Mark, Bonzai Joe and Ayrton. Three very hard and legendary opponents.

BonzaiJoe

Don't wonder too much about me  :-\ Congratulations on winning the contest once again!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Update is coming in the night (FULL one, with analysis and archive updates too), be patient. ;)

CTG

Updated... (everything)

Very nice victory from Dottore! He is the undisputed champion of UnskilledStunts!
Silver goes to Mark L. Rivers racing hard in the whole season (good job), CTG got the bronze - well deserved one.

MOR goes to the brave Lene! ;)

Thank you for taking part in the last episode of USC history!

AbuRaf70

Como lo dijo CTG, todo lo que comienza tiene un fin...

Así, he visto desde mi participación en estas inolvidables competencias de Stunts, la finalización de Organizador a Krys, luego a Mark y ahora a CTG...

Solo me resta agradecer a estos tres Grandes del Stunts, por todos los gratos momentos que he vivido con sus competencias...  nunca creí que ya en los finales de mi paso por esta vida, poder disfrutar tanto, de conseguir grandes amigos y lo que es mejor aún, el respeto con que siempre me han tratado todos los que han participado en las competencias de Stunts...

Espero, de corazón, que alguna vez vuelvan a organizar alguna competencia, para disfrutar una vez más, de ellas...  GRACIAS KRYS...  GRACIAS MARK....   Y AHORA, TAMBIEN MUCHAS GRACIAS CTG...!!!!

Pido perdón por escribir en Castellano, pero como Bonzai Joe me sugirió que lo haga así, ya que mi traductor es tan malo, que entiende mejor en castellano...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Duplode

Wow, who would have bet on such a close finish a week ago, when the mood was so blue around here? A nice testament to all good things  USC has seen on those seasons... Anyway, supreme congratulations to Dottore, the true master of this contest!

Krys TOFF

Well done Doc, congrats. ;)
Congratulations also to USC podiumers and all other pipsqueaks, 12 pipsqueaks is a good, proving that this competition is really the 2nd popular one of the last years after ZakStunts (4DSL was so particular that it was out of classification in number of pipsqueaks ;D).

BonzaiJoe

Goodbye and thanks to 5 years of sharp racing on fun tracks. I hope that you will do statistics, and maybe a video with tricks?
And let's also hope that this break-off will not be too drastic: start a new competition soon!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Thank you guys, I also enjoyed this five years because of your enthusiasm and great activity. Of course some stats will be made (as usual ;)) and the video project is coming too in the next few weeks. About new competition... well, I'm not sure about it. But I would be happy to see the 'Human Factor' organized by somebody else with the crazy competition ideas. ;)

CTG

Somebody has to say it: THE END!