News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Arad (USC 57)

Started by CTG, October 08, 2008, 11:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

New season is coming right after the end of USL 2008 - less than 5 days left. Prepare for a really fast P962 track!

Spy satellite was in action again...  ;)

Krys TOFF

CTG

BonzaiJoe

That is quite long with the P962 :) But it looks interesting! And I don't remember driving the P962 since the ISM final. Will be nice to use it again...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Track will be released tonight... ;)

CTG

Three... two... one... ACTION!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to announce the first track of the new UnskilledStunts season!  ;)

Track name: Arad
Track designer: CTG
Car of the race: Porsche 962 IMSA
Difficulty: 4/5
Predicted winning time: 1:24.00
Deadline: 7th November 2008, midnight (Hungarian time)

Duplode

Great news!  :) although I'll only start racing for real in a week or so (need to focus on FTT#8 and find the way on Z88 first...)

CTG

I already feel the disadvantage of no LTB bonus... But at least there's a chance for everybody to lead the scoreboard a bit. ;)

Chulk

Yes, it's true. I couldn't finish the promised replay because I had some power issues and I won't be home with time to race until tomorrow night.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on October 16, 2008, 06:03:05 PM
I already feel the disadvantage of no LTB bonus...

Special award goes to the driver with the highest overall leading time hours! Not bonus points but a nice certificate after this season... ;)

CTG

What about a podium/TOP5 and time prediction game in an organized way with exact pointsystem? ;)

BonzaiJoe

How about some people racing on the track?

Come on, everyone!  >:(
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 22, 2008, 08:37:53 PM

Amen.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on October 22, 2008, 08:42:19 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 22, 2008, 08:37:53 PM

Amen.

Do you accept a positive comment about the track as substitute, at least for a while? :) The initial 30'' section, with the multi-loop combo, is really great - one of the best I can remember from USx tracks. It definitely makes my attitude towards this IMSA race more positive.

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on October 22, 2008, 09:19:49 PM
The initial 30'' section, with the multi-loop combo, is really great - one of the best I can remember from USx tracks.

This combination was my dream for ages... I tried to make one o Tarján track too with less success - now this one hits. ;)

Thanks.