News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Arad (USC 57)

Started by CTG, October 08, 2008, 11:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

11 days left and still a big silence. Chulk? dstien? Krys? Zak? Ayrton? Akoss? :-\

dstien

It's a hard track for a championship claiming to celebrate the unskilled. I'll see if I can get below 3 minutes. :D

CTG

Quote from: dstien on October 28, 2008, 01:47:04 AM
It's a hard track for a championship claiming to celebrate the unskilled. I'll see if I can get below 3 minutes. :D

Come on, it's not that hard to complete the big loop jumps! ;)

Chulk

Still struggling with last loop go-through, tunnel part. Will send it as soon as I finish it.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on October 28, 2008, 10:27:30 PM
Still struggling with last loop go-through, tunnel part. Will send it as soon as I finish it.

Great news, although that part mustn't be so hard for such an experienced driver. ;)

CTG

BJ: now it's your turn... :)

BonzaiJoe

Okay...

The days of racing in Stunts competitions just because racing is fun seem to be over.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 29, 2008, 05:18:21 PM
The days of racing in Stunts competitions just because racing is fun seem to be over.

What should it mean? Who forced the drivers to take the races seriously? ;)

CTG

Because of the low activity in the first race I'm planning to raise te level with a symbolic prize for the final winner of the competition... Currency would be BEER. ;D (kidding)

CTG

Chulk: don't forget to send the promised replay... :)

Chulk

Right! 4 days to go. I'll try to improve, but I have a finished replay already...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on November 04, 2008, 12:47:40 AM
Chulk: don't forget to send the promised replay... :)

Quote from: Chulk on November 05, 2008, 03:25:46 AM
Bye bye stunts replays for this weekend deadlines! My HD failed and I can't start my PC. I'm using my brother's computer but as it is still in guarrantee, I can't open the case to put my HD as slave, and installing/downloading is absolutely forbiden, so no stunts for me unless I buy a new HD for my PC and put mine as slave there...

Somehow I felt I have to warn you for replay sending... :-\ Let's hope you'll be able to race soon!

Mark L. Rivers

Nice track, one of the best seen in USC ever.

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 06, 2008, 04:44:00 PM
Nice track, one of the best seen in USC ever.

You have still some time to reconsider your decision and join. I think Duplode and Bonzai Joe will be happy with such a strong opponent. ;)

Mark L. Rivers

In the private messages we have exchanged each other 15 days ago, I made quite clearly my thoughts about my participation at USC, and I don't want to repeat here them. Due to your way to manage USC, I took the decision to retire myself from the past championship, and that decision has been absolutely irrevocable. As I said, I have only one word. Sincerly, I don't think that my participation in this new season would be very congruent with my past choice. And trust is not a thing that comes and goes as you could get with a switch. When trust is gone, time is needed to recover what is lost. But I want to interpret some your little signes I see in last days as a evidence of willingness towards a new kind of relation between us, hoping they are not a way to bring me again in your contest in order to make it more filled. For this reason, thinking also to the interest of the community and privileging a sane challenge respect the contentions, I think I could reconsider my current position even if my reserves obviously could not disappear. What I think in this moment is that, anyway, I won't race for the title. The way I felt to be used in the past is a sensation I still feel too strong to be forgotten. But, in order to promote a good feeling between community members, not penalizing the right spirit that have to be present between all drivers, I could take part in some races, mainly when the track-car combo will arouse in me right feelings to give my best. A different way to live USC races for me in the future is in your hands.