News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Arad (USC 57)

Started by CTG, October 08, 2008, 11:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 06, 2008, 11:44:19 PM

In the private messages we have exchanged each other 15 days ago, I made quite clearly my thoughts about my participation at USC, and I don't want to repeat here them. Due to your way to manage USC, I took the decision to retire myself from the past championship, and that decision has been absolutely irrevocable. As I said, I have only one word. Sincerly, I don't think that my participation in this new season would be very congruent with my past choice. And trust is not a thing that comes and goes as you could get with a switch. When trust is gone, time is needed to recover what is lost. But I want to interpret some your little signes I see in last days as a evidence of willingness towards a new kind of relation between us, hoping they are not a way to bring me again in your contest in order to make it more filled. For this reason, thinking also to the interest of the community and privileging a sane challenge respect the contentions, I think I could reconsider my current position even if my reserves obviously could not disappear. What I think in this moment is that, anyway, I won't race for the title. The way I felt to be used in the past is a sensation I still feel too strong to be forgotten. But, in order to promote a good feeling between community members, not penalizing the right spirit that have to be present between all drivers, I could take part in some races, mainly when the track-car combo will arouse in me right feelings to give my best. A different way to live USC races for me in the future is in your hands.

Welcome back! ;)

Results... dunno when, because of my computer problems. 10 pipsqueaks on the track (9 pipsqueaks you can already see on the scoreboard + Mark). Without Stunts, I can't evaluate replays (and don't want to download the game here). Be patient, please! Thank you advance!

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on November 08, 2008, 01:06:45 PM

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 06, 2008, 11:44:19 PM

In the private messages we have exchanged each other 15 days ago, I made quite clearly my thoughts about my participation at USC, and I don't want to repeat here them. Due to your way to manage USC, I took the decision to retire myself from the past championship, and that decision has been absolutely irrevocable. As I said, I have only one word. Sincerly, I don't think that my participation in this new season would be very congruent with my past choice. And trust is not a thing that comes and goes as you could get with a switch. When trust is gone, time is needed to recover what is lost. But I want to interpret some your little signes I see in last days as a evidence of willingness towards a new kind of relation between us, hoping they are not a way to bring me again in your contest in order to make it more filled. For this reason, thinking also to the interest of the community and privileging a sane challenge respect the contentions, I think I could reconsider my current position even if my reserves obviously could not disappear. What I think in this moment is that, anyway, I won't race for the title. The way I felt to be used in the past is a sensation I still feel too strong to be forgotten. But, in order to promote a good feeling between community members, not penalizing the right spirit that have to be present between all drivers, I could take part in some races, mainly when the track-car combo will arouse in me right feelings to give my best. A different way to live USC races for me in the future is in your hands.

Welcome back! ;)

Good news after all... :)

Quote from: CTG on November 08, 2008, 01:06:45 PM
10 pipsqueaks on the track (9 pipsqueaks you can already see on the scoreboard + Mark).

... and Chulk? :-\

Chulk

I'm there too, maybe he forgot...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on November 09, 2008, 04:38:25 AM
I'm there too, maybe he forgot...

I thought I updated the site with your result before the crash - so yes, Chulk is there too. ;)

CTG

If it's okay for you, I can update the results HERE (no webeditor, no web files, forgot the password of my FTP access - it was automatically connecting for ages with the same ???ftp.ini file)! I'll do it in half an hour... ;)

CTG

So the official results of Arad track:

no.nametime
1        Bonzai Joe1:24.00
2CTG1:24.30
3Duplode1:26.80
4Chulk1:28.60
5Mark L. Rivers        1:28.75
6Super Brian1:31.20
7AbuRaf 701:32.20
8Krys Toff1:40.35
9dstien1:44.50
10Pavekiller1:44.95

Average time (if not mistyped in my phone's calculator :D): 1:32.565
Average time - winning time: 8.565

+ 4 bonus points (5%): 1:24.45 (Bonzai Joe, CTG)
+ 3 bonus points (20%): 1:25.70 (-)
+ 2 bonus points (50%): 1:28.30 (Duplode)
+ 1 bonus point (100%): 1:32.55 (Chulk, Mark L. Rivers, Super Brian, AbuRaf 70)

pipsqueaks standings: Bonzai Joe 20 pts, CTG 18 pts, Duplode 14 pts, Chulk 11 pts, Mark L. Rivers 9 pts, Super Brian 7 pts, AbuRaf 70 5 pts, Krys Toff 2 pts, dstien, Pavekiller 0-0 pt. (thinking on extending the pointsystem for 10 pipsqueaks, not sure about it yet: then not 4-2-0-0 but 4-3-2-1 is the 7th-10th place - if you agree with that. Or extending always for the actual number of pipsqueaks with the same modification, just started always from where you can give 1 point for the last place - similar to FTT)

Teams standings: Cork's Crew 20 pts, Looping Warriors 18 pts, Meganium Aces High 16 pts, Damage Inc. 9 pts.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYBODY, it was really a nice race with great battles - especially for the 8th place between Krys, dstien and Pavekiller!

If you don't see your latest time here, feel free to publish! ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG
pipsqueaks standings: Bonzai Joe 20 pts, CTG 18 pts, Duplode 14 pts, Chulk 11 pts, Mark L. Rivers 9 pts, Super Brian 7 pts, AbuRaf 70 5 pts, Krys Toff 2 pts, dstien, Pavekiller 0-0 pt. (thinking on extending the pointsystem for 10 pipsqueaks, not sure about it yet: then not 4-2-0-0 but 4-3-2-1 is the 7th-10th place - if you agree with that. Or extending always for the actual number of pipsqueaks with the same modification, just started always from where you can give 1 point for the last place - similar to FTT)
I aggree with the point modification proposed : dstein and pavekiller deserve points. Races will be more fond to stay and race regularly if they get points.

Quote from: CTGCONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYBODY, it was really a nice race with great battles - especially for the 8th place between Krys, dstien and Pavekiller!
Thanks. I think I'll continue this way : almost noRH replays, with just the minimum of RH to avoid restart, but no "high RH" optimization, I'm fed up with that and prefer to "feel" the track instead of optimize it. ;)

BonzaiJoe

May I also note that this is the first time CTG has predicted the exactly correct winning time  :o
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on November 09, 2008, 10:45:38 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYBODY, it was really a nice race with great battles - especially for the 8th place between Krys, dstien and Pavekiller!

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 09, 2008, 11:10:18 PM
Quote from: CTG
I aggree with the point modification proposed : dstein and pavekiller deserve points. Races will be more fond to stay and race regularly if they get points.

Yes, and if the Nordic Team proposed by Pavekiller does materialize Damage Inc. will have a pretty busy season...  :) ;)

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 10, 2008, 11:35:34 AM
May I also note that this is the first time CTG has predicted the exactly correct winning time  :o

Indeed, that's shocking! :o ;D

Chulk

CTG and Mark made peace, CTG predicted winning time exactly! What's next Argammon and CTG making peace? Alain? Mingva?  :D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on November 10, 2008, 06:38:10 PM
What's next Argammon and CTG making peace? Alain? Mingva?  :D

;D

You mustn't believe in miracles.