News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

how to capture a film about what happens on the screen when.

Started by al il professore, April 26, 2003, 11:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

I browsed the forum memberlist and tested the members links to their own websites.
Some are old url that should be corrected, or pages are not online anymore.

And I found one funny thing. Member is Phoxetix (a.k.a. Phox on his website).
He did a black & white video of Stunts, using a standard old VHS tape camera.

Nowadays, we can use digital videos so quality would be higher. And this would be the proof of no-RH racing.

Anyway, here is the page : http://www.angelfire.com/ego/phoxetis/projects/stunts/

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 29, 2003, 05:57:22 PM
Let's make a Stunts movie!!! A Stunts movie about the 2003 season!  :lol:  :roll:  8)  :P  :!:  :D
Stunts clips, interviews, split-screen races, month by month history, background documentary,drama! Smokin' wheels!

Technical background is available, maybe some WSM videos can make it more interesting. Unless we won't have any WSM ever...

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on June 20, 2008, 06:15:14 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 29, 2003, 05:57:22 PM
Let's make a Stunts movie!!! A Stunts movie about the 2003 season!  :lol:  :roll:  8)  :P  :!:  :D
Stunts clips, interviews, split-screen races, month by month history, background documentary,drama! Smokin' wheels!

Technical background is available, maybe some WSM videos can make it more interesting. Unless we won't have any WSM ever...

Did I write that? It must have been some hyperactive teenager possessing my body.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

BonzaiJoe

I would do that too! We did have a brief stint of wonderful Stunts-poetry. Krys wrote some nice things too.
However, the film idea is still great! It's just the style of my message that shocks me :)
But we can't be quite sure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview