News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0109

Started by Krys TOFF, October 19, 2008, 04:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

This new race will start in a few hours, you'll race it with the Corvette. ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 19, 2008, 04:45:42 PM
This new race will start in a few hours, you'll race it with the Corvette. ;)
Yahoo! (Homer Simpson Style, no search engine style  ;))
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

OK, I must not panic now - 4 points is still a manageable gap, and after Rijad I finally learnt to drive the Corvette adequately... ::)

(err... *shivers* [insert anxious-looking smiley])

Chulk

You have a manageable lead, but now it just isn't enough for you to be right behind Mark to win the title, you'll have to beat him once at least...

Mark L. Rivers

Instead I have to learn quickly how Corvette has to manage: I only race with it about 2 years ago in a USC race...  ::)  Beside this, I really hate this car, so the championship will be close here, I think...  :-\  Anyway... let me try one more time...  ;)

Krys TOFF

For info, I just realized I forgot to upload the new track picture, but the zip file is correct and contains the new track. ;)

Mark L. Rivers

First exit on the track and first impression: if this combination car-track for a NORH race was my choice, it could be say that we were ahead to the biggest harakiri of the history...
I'm not joking when I say that I'm sure it will be my worst NORH race of my career...

Duplode

I'm sure about only one thing: by the end of the race the final combo will have reached a very high position within the "legendary infamous hated track sections" ranking... :o :D 

Chulk

I'll try it right now. My girlfriend is watching Shakespeare in love for around the 20th time...

zaqrack

Quote from: Chulk on October 21, 2008, 05:59:06 AM
I'll try it right now. My girlfriend is watching Shakespeare in love for around the 20th time...

mine has seen "The Terminal" in the same amount at least :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Duplode on October 21, 2008, 02:08:06 AM
I'm sure about only one thing: by the end of the race the final combo will have reached a very high position within the "legendary infamous hated track sections" ranking... :o :D 
Mmmm, is it SO difficult ? ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 21, 2008, 10:25:35 AM
Quote from: Duplode on October 21, 2008, 02:08:06 AM
Mmmm, is it SO difficult ? ;D

Much more than SO...   :-\
Moreover it's placed at the end...  ::)
And then I have to arrive ahead Duplode with a car that I hate so much!!!  >:(
But... let's try...  ;)

Krys TOFF

Oh, stupid me : I uploaded the picture of track 9 but obviously forgot to resize it before the upload. The active race page of the website is a mess now. :D I'll correct it tonight.

Chulk

I don't know what the problem is, but even if I see FTT0109 picture, I download FT0108 when I cleck on it. I've tried erasing cookies, history, off-line saved files, but still I get FTT0108. Can someone tell me what's wrong or upload the track to this topic so I can race?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on October 21, 2008, 08:38:48 PM
I don't know what the problem is, but even if I see FTT0109 picture, I download FT0108 when I cleck on it. I've tried erasing cookies, history, off-line saved files, but still I get FTT0108. Can someone tell me what's wrong or upload the track to this topic so I can race?
Quite weird, how can this happen while I replaced the "active_track.zip" file by the new one that contains the 9th track ?!
Anyway, here is the track attached.