News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0109

Started by Krys TOFF, October 19, 2008, 04:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Chulk on November 07, 2008, 10:54:50 PM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 07, 2008, 07:58:51 PM
...They can't determinate how a Corvette has to be vectored to jump on several bankroads in FTT0109 in order to avoid a nervous crisis....
Do you need my .rpl file. (Ooops, I talked too much...) ;)

Happy to know that the Chulk I know is back...  ;)
And this time I really hope you have a very strong time, in order to win the race and not to arrive between Duplode (1st) and me (3rd)...  ::)

Chulk

Maybe it's not that strong... I had a .50 secs better one before my HD failed. I'll race again tonight, maybe I can improve.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 07, 2008, 07:58:51 PM

When I was 16 year old, I studied differential equations during my high school. I learnt that this kind of equations were able to calculate with absolute precision whatever movement, motion, action, system in order of the variables indicated. They can really determine the path of every body in motion in the universe. But sure they have a limit. They can't determinate how a Corvette has to be vectored to jump on several bankroads in FTT0109 in order to avoid a nervous crisis....

That leads to interesting reflections. Stunts must be something closer to a chaotic system, in which the differential equations governing the events are of such nature that the evolution of the system is extremely sensitive to initial conditions...

Krys TOFF

Or maybe Stunts is a Möbius universe. ;D

CTG

Please remove my 1:17 from the scoreboard, I can't send it before the deadline. :-\

Krys TOFF

You don't have to send the replay and video proof before the deadline.
On the opposite, I ask in the rule that you should send it after the deadline, to be sure that I don't cheat and use other pipsqueak's shortcuts that I may have not found.
Best is to send the replay and video in the week that follow the deadline. ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 08, 2008, 02:42:06 PM
...to be sure that I don't cheat and use other pipsqueak's shortcuts that I may have not found.

In FTT0109 too...?  :D

Chulk

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 08, 2008, 04:50:17 PM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 08, 2008, 02:42:06 PM
...to be sure that I don't cheat and use other pipsqueak's shortcuts that I may have not found.

In FTT0109 too...?  :D
Of course not! There's no way he missed the shortcut...

Mark L. Rivers

Another variable for this race and for the fight for the title: Zak!  :o :)

zaqrack

I realized it is a stupid thing not to participate in the competition where I have the highest chance for winning my first track ever :) So november-december is the warm-up and I'll try to race each month in the next season...  ;D

Duplode

Quote from: zaqrack on November 08, 2008, 11:03:49 PM
I realized it is a stupid thing not to participate in the competition where I have the highest chance for winning my first track ever :) So november-december is the warm-up and I'll try to race each month in the next season...  ;D

And BTW your timing for starting the warm-up was perfect: first the Countach race, then the glamourous Indy showdown... :)

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on November 09, 2008, 01:47:19 AM
Quote from: zaqrack on November 08, 2008, 11:03:49 PM

And BTW your timing for starting the warm-up was perfect: first the Countach race, then the glamourous Indy showdown... :)
I don't think it was a coincidence, am I mistaken?

Mark L. Rivers

I can't do more trials. My time on the scoreboard won't be sure the best. Above all Duplode will show a better time and so the championship closes here. I'm very disappointed about this race.

Krys TOFF

Your time is quite good Mark. ;)
Beeing 2nd behind Duplode is worse than winning of course, but it doesn't exclude you of the champion title possibility.

Duplode

Well Mark, I think it's hard to make any of my words sound genuine at this point - but believe me when I say your performance here was fully credible, and you've displayed as tenacious opposition as ever - above all in a track you hated so much. In fact, looking at my intermediate times, this was a centisecond war up to my last lap (not racing session, but literally the very last lap) in late Friday evening...