News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Opponent Near

Started by CTG, February 24, 2003, 08:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

to Akoss: of course, don't you ever come back on the chat or you will be punished by shock and awe replays on the next day

to CTG: what did u say about oriont?

to those who think they are welcome in the chat: THEY ARE : :D

any efnet server on irc, channel #stunts
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

www.opponentnear.cjb.hu

That's our web site. I won't leave the chat. Alain egy geci. K?lm?n nehogy elmondd neki, mit mondt?l az Orionr?l.
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

CTG

M?r' mondan?m? Alain t?nyleg az, ami!  :twisted: Am?gy meg szerintem sejtik, hogy nem ?ppen pozit?v, amit az Orionr?l mondtam...  :D

CTG

Opponent Near pictures are available! Let's check it! :)

al il professore

yes. I... but... why?...

hey what are you thinking paranoid? I am very glad to see you on the chat, and even if i wasnt, u should come either, because its not my place at all, some dont like when i come there.

wheren't u serious? I think u dont like me at all, ctg and akoss, whats the truth? (all the problem are my results plus akoss poo places multiplied by ctg amateurism i think :D)

clear all this mess: do a site for active team what is your team? loop? opps? unsk? Euronothing? will u keep unsk and loop sites actives?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

mintha remel akoss lesz vmive egy geci szinten

alanrotoi

Why in the Amateur's season results it's showed PedroAntonio and Bismack without team? The field is in blanc. They left Opponent Near?

Is now Opponent Near, Looping Warriors + CTG? Why wasn't like this before?

And going deeply, if Bismarck or PedroAntonio weren't Unskilled Drivers, the two teams could merge? :roll:  Or more clearly, were Bismarck and/or PedroAntonio the key of CTG to join Looping Warriors?
This is journalism :)

al il professore

yes it was another plot to merge teams in a politically correct way, without awaking the wolf. The wolf has wake up now CTG :)

CTG

They left us :( But the key was only an idea on the chat talking to Akoss. He said it would be a good idea to make a large and strong team. Well, it wasn't a mistake...  :D

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALAIN! NICE VICTORY IN UNSKILLED STUNS! Why I say that here? Because UnskilledStunts has no private forum section... :(

al il professore

hat tip CTG :)

(i also asked for a special zone for unskilled comp in the forum... dont worry, it will come soon )

CTG

Opponent Near exists for 3 month, but we still haven't got a team logo...  :evil:

al il professore

i got one :

ah ah ah

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Good. CTG will change the car and it will be okay.
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

alanrotoi

hmm let me see... that logo... the car is the lamborghini countach and the track is Default because the horizon (tropical) and we can see the elevated road oon the left. It's the beginning, that's why the opponent is on the left. ;)

CTG

Hey Akoss! Where's the teamwork this month???  :evil: