News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Opponent Near

Started by CTG, February 24, 2003, 08:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the teamwork

Sorry, I was away because of exams... :oops:
Now I'm back. :wink:

- The Teamwork. 8)

Krys TOFF

Ooops.
Take care Orionians, The Teamwork is back ! :shock:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Where are your promised mail, CTG? If I don't know what you want, I can't help you. So open your mouth (start writing). I will be on the Net tomorrow.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Nothing, only just I'm interested in your section times... No chance to write you an e-mail, no time for it...  :?

time to drive no time to write, what's this... no chat from web... kurva isten bassza meg.

you'll get my checkpoint times i hope it is not too late

629.09 km

CTG

I think 1:02.80 is my final rpl, I REALLY have to study thes days. So it's only an information about your rpl...  :(

BonzaiJoe

I had planned to race tonight, but I just didn't want to  :cry:  This is the first time that has happened to me since I met the online competitions in December 2000!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Jacky, don't give up! We don't want to miss a great talent again (like Roy). So come on!

CTG

Anyway, good month for Op's again! Hard battle in the summer with Orion and the Cork's Crew (without me :( )!

al il professore

when its over its over. if he dies, he dies. better him than me.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Can I get a copy of your logo a bit bigger?

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Can I get a copy of your logo a bit bigger?

Ask Usrin for it, he is the logo maker, the LW site and team administrator. I'm only driving...

Team news:

Brazilian Fernando Brito, very talented driver is in the team!
Summer end is close, CTG will come back!
LW site updated (with Usirn personal bio+etc.)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

LW or Opponent Near?

Quote from: "alanrotoi"LW or Opponent Near?

Fernando is in Opponent Near team. Usrin+Akoss=Looping Warriors
LW+CTG+Fernando=Opponent Near

Looping Warriors Site www.elvtars.hu/loopwarr updated!

Visit it!

629.09 km

CTG

There's almost two month left, but i think we can say: Opponent Near couldn't reach the victory in the team championship. Orion leads, Black Pudding is not a typical Op track, so we lost it...  :(

Another thing: sad and official announcement. I leave Opponent Near in January, but you still don't know the reason. I'm a bit bored in Stunts. It's not enough to give up racing, but means that I won't participate every race or I won't race enough on the monthly track. And if I don't take part every race my performance will get worse and worse. I don't think Opponent Near needs a listfiller member, so I leave. Sorry guys, it was really a hard choice!  :?