News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Shape ideas

Started by CTG, October 22, 2008, 06:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 20, 2012, 11:15:54 AM
Limo

Not a classic Helen limo, but Rolls-Royce Phantom seems to be a decent choice (453 HP, ~300 km/h top speed).

Grijze Pilion

I don't want to be a party pooper, but aside all of these new vehicles, a real achievement to the community would be to actually upload them. If it's possible to upload ALL the vehicles in this thread, the number of community-created objects will instantly increase by at least 300%.

dreadnaut

A nice page with single car zips would indeed be great (and we could then write a program to download them and extract them in the right place :) )

This being of course a good start: http://scr.stunts.hu/mods.html#custom-cars

CTG

Quote from: Grijze Pilion on August 07, 2013, 10:00:46 PM
I don't want to be a party pooper, but aside all of these new vehicles, a real achievement to the community would be to actually upload them. If it's possible to upload ALL the vehicles in this thread, the number of community-created objects will instantly increase by at least 300%.

Yeah, it would be great - but they aren't ready. I had some time to work on them in November/December, but since that I can't really spend energy on designing.

CTG

I haven't mentioned yet (only in Looping subforum) that PooMobil is under development. Yeah, it looks like a gravity latrine. ;D

Grijze Pilion

Still quite impressive, a modding community that lasts for over 20 years. I hope somebody models a modern car (458 Italia anyone?)

CTG

alanrotoi

There are many stunts pipsqueak that likes bikes. Why don't you design a bike or guy in a bike?

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 21, 2013, 11:03:53 PM
There are many stunts pipsqueak that likes bikes. Why don't you design a bike or guy in a bike?

Quote from: CTG on December 20, 2012, 11:22:33 AM
Bicycle: done (and a roller, too ;D)

;D

alanrotoi

:O

Do you have a picture at least? Let me see it :D or upload it!

Chulk

I'm still waiting for this:
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 22, 2013, 10:51:15 PM
I'm still waiting for this:

Put a rear wing on Ranger and add a yellow-pink paintwork....

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 23, 2013, 07:17:03 AM
I meant Uma  ;D ;D ;D

Edit one of the opponent files by adding Uma's pic + change the Stunts datasheet's text (background, expertise, problems, etc.) + modify the Ranger. ;D

alanrotoi

I would like to race with Mad Max's Interceptor :)