News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Shape ideas

Started by CTG, October 22, 2008, 06:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 08, 2013, 09:57:23 PM
I would like to race with Mad Max's Interceptor :)

You know how to handle Stressed, go for it.

alanrotoi

No I don't :(

BTW, is it allright if I design a new dashboard for Melange? I did a sketch a year ago and I could finish it :D

CTG

Sure, let's change the bodywork and the dashboard in every year...

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 09, 2013, 03:24:00 AM
BTW, is it allright if I design a new dashboard for Melange? I did a sketch a year ago and I could finish it :D

Technical note: it would be easier if the coordinates of gearbox, speedometer and rev meter remained unchanged. That way, people could switch between the alternative dashboards by replacing just the .VSH file(s), and not the .RES one as well. (Not to mention that changing gearbox coordinates can affect the performance of the car if the travelling distances change.)

alanrotoi

Dup: Yep, that's my idea. I just want to change the skin :D The rest is ok, I like it.

CTG: I thank you and appreciate your work in Melange, I like it and I accept it. It's just a dashboard change I'll make.

BTW I have a bug with the gearbox stick. Very often when I work several minutes in a replay the stick disapears. I guess if I reload the replay it's fixed, but...

alanrotoi

Also we need a good Police car! I vote for a classic american police car Dodge Polara :D

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 10, 2013, 03:43:42 PM
Also we need a good Police car!

Porsche 911 with German police paintjob? Just like in NFS Porsche Unleashed. :D

alanrotoi

CTG

Why not? :D

alanrotoi

Because Dodge Polara is a classic police car from Dukes of Hazzard and many other classic american movies and series. I can't imagine another car for a police car icon :).

CTG

But then we need this one, too...

alanrotoi

Yeah, General Lee is THE car.

Chulk

I think the next tuning we (actually, you, I can't really help) would be to simulate over/understeer to have some rally competitions
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on October 11, 2013, 06:44:42 AM
I think the next tuning we (actually, you, I can't really help) would be to simulate over/understeer to have some rally competitions

Read Stunts wiki carefully, you will find the answer for that. ;)

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 10, 2013, 04:57:07 PM
Because Dodge Polara is a classic police car from Dukes of Hazzard and many other classic american movies and series. I can't imagine another car for a police car icon :).

But still, we could add a new green-white paintjob and roof "flashlights" to Zapper's 911.