News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Shape ideas

Started by CTG, October 22, 2008, 06:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Dunno why, but I'm fond of this type of speedometers... maybe some motivation to build a classic muscle car?

CTG

Monster bike :D

CTG

What about a classic muscle car?

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 11, 2014, 02:14:13 PM
What about a classic muscle car?

Dodge Challenger RT Hardtop (1970) - "only" the dashboard is left...

zaqrack

yes please! I love impossible steering and lack of brakes.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on February 13, 2014, 12:02:42 PM
yes please! I love impossible steering and lack of brakes.

Too bad I didn't use this 3D model for Melange...

CTG

Btw what kind of program do you use for creating dashboard layers? I still do it manually in Paint (it really sucks).

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on February 17, 2014, 10:35:15 AM
Btw what kind of program do you use for creating dashboard layers? I still do it manually in Paint (it really sucks).

I suggest GIMP. Layers, proper selection tools and a clone brush can be really helpful.

CTG

No new cars lately... :-\

Shoegazing Leo

Idea:https://www.google.com.br/search?q=flecha+azul+VI&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=VnLSVKbsBdHesATwqILABg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=809

This bus made the last regular travel in 2013. Flecha Azul VI from Viação Cometa, made for CMA, a extinct company owned by the own Cometa (yes, it means Comet). Chassi: Scania K-113. The year of this bus is 1996 and is one of the last of "Flecha Azul Series" what ended on Flecha Azul VIII. When Cometa as bought by the JCA Group in 2000, they stopped to make their own buses. The CMA closed his doors in 2002 after finished the last buses called Estrelões (Big Stars).

The speed limit is about 120 km/h (75 mph) by law, but several people saw that this bus ("O Cometa voa na estrada" "The Comet goes flying) running about 140-150 km/h (86-93 mph). Then, the system is very similar to Ikarus.

CTG

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on February 04, 2015, 08:38:02 PM
Idea:https://www.google.com.br/search?q=flecha+azul+VI&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=VnLSVKbsBdHesATwqILABg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=809

This bus made the last regular travel in 2013. Flecha Azul VI from Viação Cometa, made for CMA, a extinct company owned by the own Cometa (yes, it means Comet). Chassi: Scania K-113. The year of this bus is 1996 and is one of the last of "Flecha Azul Series" what ended on Flecha Azul VIII. When Cometa as bought by the JCA Group in 2000, they stopped to make their own buses. The CMA closed his doors in 2002 after finished the last buses called Estrelões (Big Stars).

The speed limit is about 120 km/h (75 mph) by law, but several people saw that this bus ("O Cometa voa na estrada" "The Comet goes flying) running about 140-150 km/h (86-93 mph). Then, the system is very similar to Ikarus.

Feel free to use Stressed.

BöllérJani

Just like I said before: build a Zetor, please!

CTG

Sorry, I'm not in car designing mood. Although Zetor would be quite an easy one.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: CTG on February 06, 2015, 10:05:40 AM
Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on February 04, 2015, 08:38:02 PM

Feel free to use Stressed.

I don't know how

CTG

Check Stunts Wiki, there are very useful articles about car files and parameters.