News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Shape ideas

Started by CTG, October 22, 2008, 06:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdrijf

It appears to work completely normal. Even the car0 shape can be edited normally. In fact I now figure that I could probably save the file if I deleted the car0 shape. That would put an end to further experimentation and to using it as a reference for a rebuild, so I'm hesitant to try that just yet.

Although typing that just gave me a weird idea. Does a shape use more vertices if it's two sided? Because I made all of them (not the wheels or lines) 2 sided since that appeared to make the shapes a little less buggy. I did the same for car1 though, which was just fine, so it's probably nothing...

EDIT: I may or may not just be an idiot. A second attempt at the same shape (Anim8or works great, thanks), did run into the save bug and saved just fine after removing some stuff, so maybe I just forgot about some things and didn't remove enough on the previous attempt. My apologies to Dstien for badmouthing his program. It confuses me by counting no further than 257. I figure if there was one too many and I removed one it must now be okay.

CTG

I want to see Tesla Cybertruck in Stunts. Easy to create in Stressed... ;D

jimday

I want to see the Tesla Cybertruck in Stunts too. Can anybody make that happen please?

CTG Maybe?

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on November 27, 2019, 05:01:19 PM

Indeed it would be interesting, I'm imagining a much faster LM002, but with terrible cornering. And maybe no gears?

Can engine sounds be customised? Could we get an odd and low electric motor whine?

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on December 10, 2019, 05:11:05 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 27, 2019, 05:01:19 PM

Indeed it would be interesting, I'm imagining a much faster LM002, but with terrible cornering. And maybe no gears?

Can engine sounds be customised? Could we get an odd and low electric motor whine?

Cybertruck is actually SLOWER than LM002, even the "triple engine" version. Edit: new specs on wikipedia, TriMotor AWD can reach 130 mph.
Engine sound... as far as I know it only depends on the actual RPM.

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on December 10, 2019, 06:08:39 PM
Cybertruck is actually SLOWER than LM002, even the "triple engine" version. Edit: new specs on wikipedia, TriMotor AWD can reach 130 mph.

Oh, that's boring :(   Or better, the LM002 was ridicolous! :D

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on December 10, 2019, 11:53:51 PM

Who said we cannot customize its performance?  8)

jimday

Quote from: CTG on December 11, 2019, 10:50:37 AM
Quote from: dreadnaut on December 10, 2019, 11:53:51 PM

Who said we cannot customize its performance?  8)

So is it doable? Can you guys make it?

Overdrijf

Quote from: Ryoma on January 27, 2021, 05:36:59 AMAll my created cars :
https://mega.nz/folder/IupmVb4Q#sn-F7uVc-hKBsRcwEN3iEg

Wait, you have made 5 new custom cars? Wowzers!

(Or at least like 4 and one in progress...)

I need to follow this forum more.

Ryoma

Some are only custom (GTO in progress and Delta). Brav is a team work job (Daniel3d, cas, ...).
The Thema is the Mercedes.

Daniel3D

Quote from: Ryoma on February 01, 2021, 11:16:41 PM
Some are only custom (GTO in progress and Delta). Brav is a team work job (Daniel3d, cas, ...).
The Thema is the Mercedes.
We're becoming a car factory. Each has strong points and we completed each other.

I'm really getting the hang of 3d modeling again. But I am so busy right now. (Forum posts I can do in between from my phone) I rarely have real computer time.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Ryoma

What about a Citroën CX? My First car.

Ryoma

Quote from: Ryoma on January 27, 2021, 05:36:59 AM

I founded this image. Do you know if it's a photoshop or real car for stunts ?