News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Shape ideas

Started by CTG, October 22, 2008, 06:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

Cas

We already have the car model for the Diablo that we got from Test Drive III. Test Drive II is 2D, but Test Drive III does have a 3D model.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Ryoma

Where ? And do we have the Mythos too ?

Daniel3D

I think so.
Don't know where they are. But I quickly downloaded Test Drive III to my phone (I'm curious) and the car model seems to be a packed Obj file.
Don't know if the Stunts unpacker works on them.

Just as safe keeping. Test Drive III included below.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Ryoma

Ok! Td3 is a good game (except sound) but it is hard to finish it without the map. And there is a X wing in one map.

I did the dashboard of the Diablo.

Cas

I have TD3 with the expansion, so it comes with 5 cars and 2 scenarios, but the original comes with 3 cars and 1 scenario. On another topic in this forum, a conversion of this scenario (and its 3 cars) to Blender was posted, actually, coming from another forum. So I downloaded this thing and clipped the cars from it. Therefore, I have them in OBJ format. KyLiE and I have been working on them, especially on the CERV III, but it still needs some work. By the way, one of the 5 cars if you have the expansion is the Acura NSX, so we don't need to recreate that one as Stunts already has it, yet it might be interesting to try the TD3 shape for it as an alternative.

Daniel3D

Quote from: Daniel3D on February 09, 2021, 10:26:07 PM
Don't know if the Stunts unpacker works on them.
it doesn't.. of course...
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

KyLiE

Quote from: Cas on February 09, 2021, 10:55:05 PM
KyLiE and I have been working on them, especially on the CERV III, but it still needs some work.

Yes, we're currently trying to get the dash to work using the original Test Drive III artwork.

Ryoma

Ils it possible to share the other cars (Mythos, Diablo, NSX and Stealth) in obj format here ? I am not easy about dump file.

Ryoma

Quote from: KyLiE on February 10, 2021, 11:42:19 AM
Quote from: Cas on February 09, 2021, 10:55:05 PM
KyLiE and I have been working on them, especially on the CERV III, but it still needs some work.

Yes, we're currently trying to get the dash to work using the original Test Drive III artwork.

Could you share the results ?

KyLiE

As soon as we have the car working properly, including the 3D model, dashboard and performance, it will be released for everyone to enjoy. :)

Ryoma

Nice job. Specially the dashboard. It's not easy to use it from td3. Congratulations.

Cas

It has taken some work. We'll soon have it :)

GTAManRCR

So, if you can convert a TD3 car into Stunts, then does it work with the other way around?
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!