News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT89 - Archaic Arch

Started by zaqrack, October 25, 2008, 10:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

track is done, update expected on schedule

zaqrack

update done, track available.
I see a very strong Audi percentage... but some sections are open for power gear. Will this make other cars competitive enough? Let's see!

Duplode

Looking at the bonuses it seems this will be a Audi/Vette race mostly, on the lines of Z83 - which feels like a good sign, as Z83 was my strongest ZakStunts race this year. And the layout is cute  :)

CTG

Pffff, pfffffffff, pffffffffffffffffffffff... Dead race.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on November 30, 2008, 10:08:38 PM

Hopefully everyone will be back to normal status and we'll see more action in Z90. And hopefully I won't have to regret again insufficent optimization on the first sector. Damn, what an opportunity...

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on November 30, 2008, 10:20:35 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 30, 2008, 10:08:38 PM

Hopefully everyone will be back to normal status and we'll see more action in Z90. And hopefully I won't have to regret again insufficent optimization on the first sector. Damn, what an opportunity...

I haven't checked the replays yet but know what can I see. Not so hard (okay, not easy but still), but the motivation was really missing from BJ, Rotoi, Mark and me... :-\

If you want to beat Ayrton, play 200 hours.
If you want to be close to Ayrton and finish 2nd, play 20 hours.
If you want to be just 2nd (this case: 3rd) without taking care about the gap, play only 2 hours without any special car tests and maxout...

That's why I hate this season.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on November 30, 2008, 10:33:54 PM
I haven't checked the replays yet but know what can I see.

Ayrton's alien trick at the 270 degree bridge corner was the expected one. Duplode solved it in a very nice human way.