News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Will Argammon ever return?

Started by BonzaiJoe, October 27, 2008, 12:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Argammon ever come back?

Yes
No

BonzaiJoe

Argammon's current absence is his longest ever. He is known always to return at the same high level, but will he this time? Is this game over? Is it time to write an epitaph for this Stunts legend?
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

He will - he's still hanging around the Forum in hidden mode and watching topics about himself. If I insult him now, he'll answer soon. ;D

Argammon spends 168 hours/week with Stunts to win a race and he's damned crappy in real live racing. ;D

(Let's see if he's going to read this or not...)

Krys TOFF

I miss a 3rd option apart "yes" and "no" : "who cares ?"

Argy was always one of the best when he raced, but I think he races so much per month to reach the top that he gets bored after a few races and disappear for months.
To be honest, seeing him playing or not, I personnally don't care.
When he is there, he is always arguing with CTG, which is useless. When he was member of Orion it was a crazy atmosphere between him and Alain.
It seems to me that he is a damn good pipsqueak, but his ego is too high to be a good teammate, nor a really fair play pipsqueak. Maybe he did it just to play a role, like Alain did more than often in the forum. In this case, it's a pueril game. Or maybe he is really like that, and then I prefer to let him play with his ego.
/Alain mode on
Period.
/Alain mode off

I would prefer to see back guys like Bismark, Juank23, Alan (ok, he is partially back), Roy, Leo, DJ, Gutix, ... or other guys like that. People it was always fun to chat with, whether they were fast on tracks or not.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 27, 2008, 02:45:02 PM
I miss a 3rd option apart "yes" and "no" : "who cares ?"

Argy was always one of the best when he raced, but I think he races so much per month to reach the top that he gets bored after a few races and disappear for months.
To be honest, seeing him playing or not, I personnally don't care.
When he is there, he is always arguing with CTG, which is useless. When he was member of Orion it was a crazy atmosphere between him and Alain.
It seems to me that he is a damn good pipsqueak, but his ego is too high to be a good teammate, nor a really fair play pipsqueak. Maybe he did it just to play a role, like Alain did more than often in the forum. In this case, it's a pueril game. Or maybe he is really like that, and then I prefer to let him play with his ego.
/Alain mode on
Period.
/Alain mode off

I would prefer to see back guys like Bismark, Juank23, Alan (ok, he is partially back), Roy, Leo, DJ, Gutix, ... or other guys like that. People it was always fun to chat with, wheather they were fast on tracks or not.

The community feeds on "excentric" people like Alain, Argammon and CTG.
And the "who cares?" option is not voting/posting (but you made by far the longets post :P)
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 27, 2008, 03:37:17 PM
And the "who cares?" option is not voting/posting (but you made by far the longets post :P)
He doesn't care, but he cares about telling it clearly!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 27, 2008, 03:37:17 PM

You wanted to say 'like Alain and Argammon'... :P

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 27, 2008, 02:45:02 PM
I would prefer to see back guys like Bismark, Juank23, Alan (ok, he is partially back), Roy, Leo, DJ, Gutix, ... or other guys like that. People it was always fun to chat with, whether they were fast on tracks or not.

Absolute agreement. :) Addition to your list: the Kalpens, XDude_NL, Dark Chaser and even Renato Biker...

CTG

CTG

Friker

CTG

CTG

All you have to know about Argammon. ;D

alanrotoi