News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2009...

Started by CTG, October 28, 2008, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: lised on November 02, 2008, 11:25:18 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 02, 2008, 07:08:51 PM
Being romantic is gay... :D

I know...I am SO gay, haven't you noticed?

... from a man of course.

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

JTK

No further meeting plans? Anyway, my schedule is full. Some Böhm-Kalpen-Maass concerts and activities and soon year 2009 is over... :o
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Probably no more meetings in the future. Maybe micro-WSMs with 2-5 participants, like in 2008.

BonzaiJoe

If I end up going to Roskilde, there will be DSM with me and SuperBrian, and possible Dinmor :)
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

great news!  :D

I'm sure there will be more meetings, just not so frequently and different in style from the previous ones.

A good example what may happen to me without stunts meetings:
I have ordered some prawn pizza with Andi, but we could not eat it all. I ate the remains the next day. This was on wednesday. Thursday started with a slight stomach ache and diarrhea, so I took medication to stop the diarrhea. The evening brought fever and severe sickness. On friday my incestines completely stopped working (no output in any direction), and the bacteria from the bad prawns were stuck inside me.
Which is the state now as well. Fortunately I did not have to stay in the hospital, but I am not supposed to eat unless I get a bit better and my system clears out a bit. And that totals it up to 3 days now without food. I am totally weak, and already 4kg lighter than before. Soon I'll dissolve in air.
Luckily Andi (with the baby) did not get sick at all...

Conclusion: We have to organize Stunts meetings in order to prevent the risks of bad bad bad seafood available in Hungary.  ::)

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on June 07, 2009, 04:35:52 AM
I am totally weak, and already 4kg lighter than before.
:o That's a lot... you better get better (hehe) soon or people won't be able to see you from the sides...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

Whoa  :o I hope you get well really soon! Better keep up with someone who knows about these things... Three days without food is a long time.
And yes, Budapest is a highly dubious place for splaph! (although I had all-you-can-eat Sushi there...)
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

thank you, I'm already a lot better! No major pain anymore. Will rest some days to gain back weight and strength.

Argammon

Who will still be living in(around) Budapest next year?

zaqrack

me, my wife and our baby.

coming nearby? :)

Argammon

I will possibly attend a conference there next year. If that's the case I will let you know.  ;)

Usrin

Quote from: Argammon on June 21, 2009, 02:13:15 PM
Who will still be living in(around) Budapest next year?

Usrin®, my wife and my son - with a chance of 80%.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

CTG, 90%.

10 for AIDS, Ebola, H1N1, penis cancer, earthquake, WW3, asteroid impact, terror attack, self-explosion caused by chili beans, alcohol poisoning, etc.

CTG

Stunts nanomeeting in 60 seconds at the university with Zak McKracken, LOL! :D