News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Eszék (USC 59)

Started by CTG, November 20, 2008, 01:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I would love to see dstien's replay :)

I also did a trick like that, but not a jump between the two loops! Only driving to the side from the first loop and jumping into the next one. Also got penalty time, of course.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: dstien on December 22, 2008, 12:24:34 PM
I wasted a ridiculous amount of time perfecting a beautiful jump between the two loops in the beginning of the track. Should have checked the penalty time first... ::)

I also tried with a large amount of time, succeding not to keep penalty, but losing PG, so...  ::)
I just improved a bit, but not enough to win...  :-\

CTG

Results in the morning.

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 22, 2008, 12:13:27 PM
Quote from: CTG on December 22, 2008, 10:18:32 AM
HELLO!!! DEADLINE IS TODAY!!!

Where are Chulk and Krys? Where are the improvements from the top dogs? :-\
Oh damn ! I thought deadline was dealyed and didn't race this week-end. Not sure I can race tonight either. :-\
I thuoght that too. I have a replay, just that I'm not home right now. It's a 50.75 lap, I'll see if I can find a way to get it sent any of my siblings...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Rush hour racing, 30 minutes, 2 replays sent. Alea jacta est.

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on December 22, 2008, 10:32:58 PM
I thuoght that too. I have a replay, just that I'm not home right now. It's a 50.75 lap, I'll see if I can find a way to get it sent any of my siblings...

I guess we can trust in Chulk so I accept his announced time as an official one. Send it please - although I won't be here in the next two weeks to check. Or publish here. :)

I already know the results (not so tight podium!  :o), update soon... ;)

CTG

Congratulations to Duplode, glorious victory with a great trick!

Site updated with replays, WRL/stats/analysis only in January. New track (Heves) starts officially only in January but of course you can practice you Skoda skills as the track is available. ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on December 23, 2008, 09:32:07 AM
I guess we can trust in Chulk so I accept his announced time as an official one. Send it please - although I won't be here in the next two weeks to check. Or publish here. :)

I already know the results (not so tight podium!  :o), update soon... ;)
Thanks CTG! Here is my replay, and of course congrats to Duplode!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

AbuRaf70

Felicitaciones a Duplode por su brillante triunfo en Eszék, logrado con un manejo muy especial, y de igual modo a Mark y BJoe.

Mirando los replays de cada uno, nos hace ver porque el Stunts no pierde vigencia, ya que siempre se ve algo nuevo que nos sorprende...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Mark L. Rivers

Absolutely never seen, the Duplode's trick...  :o :o :o   Before the jump from the L/R corkscrew... and then the walk on the water.... Well... congratulations!  :)

Duplode

Thank you all! It's very nice to win again in free-RH here in USC, especially near exactly one year after Siófok...  :)
But we should be talking about Brian and Dstien too: there were some really nice solutions in their replays, and with a faster corner exit at that left-hander after the tunnel (the sort of skill that easily comes with experience or, in Brian's case, manual gear practice) they would be fighting for the 5th place... congratulations for their improvement too! :)