News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Dobsina (USC 58)

Started by CTG, October 30, 2008, 10:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Lancia track by Akoss Poo... Coming next week!  ;)

CTG

Akoss did not upload any tracks here, although I asked him. No problem because of my computer problems but still strange...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

New track is here. Sorry for being late, but CTG asked me only on Thursday to build a track for Friday. I'm not a stunts addict like him, so I could only build it for today. Tracik is for Lancia, no special rules. It wanted to be a bit shorter, but I hope you will enjoy racing on it.

I would like to race, too, but I can't, because of the ache in my right hand (now typing only with the left). Hope it will ease soon.

CTG is facing computer breakdown due to a small accident, he is away a bit, let's hope the competetion manager will come back soon, too.

So, fasten your seatbelt, and drive!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Duplode

Thanks Akoss! Last time we had a Lancia track of yours I had my worst race ever result-wise, hopefully I'll be able to do a bit better this time.  ;D And no way you can be considered late - For instance, I don't think that, even when I have lots of available time, I can design, build, test, and finish  a good competition track in less than three days... 

BonzaiJoe

I love your online fighting in 3rd person  ;D

What's up with your hand, Akoss? If it's the same thing I had, you need to rest your hand COMPLETELY.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Akoss: thanks!

Of course the track is already in action! ;)

Duplode

Long and painful... :o for the moment, I'll be really pleased if I get to perform a better race here than in Ózd...

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on November 11, 2008, 01:10:37 PM
Long and painful... :o for the moment, I'll be really pleased if I get to perform a better race here than in Ózd...

For God's sake, I told Akoss (in October) to make a SHORTER track! :-\

Duplode: how long is it? I haven't seen the track yet...

Duplode

My (weak) initial lap is already on your mailbox. It's 2:02.20...

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on November 11, 2008, 02:16:15 PM
My (weak) initial lap is already on your mailbox. It's 2:02.20...

Oh my God!!!  :o

I'll try to access my web files with some kind of editor program this week and update the site.

Mark L. Rivers

I haven't tried it yet, but I saw it with TB. It appears very hard, demanding a lot of time in order to maximize the various tracts wherewith perfect and extreme slides are needed.

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 11, 2008, 02:19:38 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but I saw it with TB. It appears very hard, demanding a lot of time in order to maximize the various tracts wherewith perfect and extreme slides are needed.

So it will be a strange race: Duplode dislikes the car/track combo, BJ is bored of Lancia, Mark has quite a mixed opinion about it, CTG can't participate with serious racing... I really wonder about the final scoreboard...

I just realized: no deadline date is published. Let's say it's 5th December 2008, midnight.

AbuRaf70

De donde puedo bajar la pista...?
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

BonzaiJoe

From this thread... Akoss' post.
But we can't be quite sure.

AbuRaf70

Muchas gracias, Bonzai...  pero como no encuentro el Akoss post...  podrías hacerme el favar de adjuntar el link...?   gracias de nuevo...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.