News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Dobsina (USC 58)

Started by CTG, October 30, 2008, 10:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

It's right up there though (just scroll up...)

But anyway, here's the track again :)

Maybe attachments don't function for you?
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

And 2.02 wasn't something I could beat in 10 minutes...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Track sent to everybody in e-mail... ;)

AbuRaf70

Muchas gracias, CTG y Bonzai...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

CTG

Tonight I'm going to try the track. I really wonder about it...

SuperBrian

Well I'm actually pretty fond of the Lancia, but I'm not very happy about the track.
Hmmmm....

See you on the scoreboard soon..
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

CTG

Playing with auto gears at the university office, always keeping an eye on the entrance... :D This track is really long: some parts are splendid - some of them are just extra boring.

Official scoreboard of Dobsina

no   name               time               gap          pts
1CTG1:58.85---16
2Duplode2:02.20+ 3.3514

CTG

Come on guys, track is active! I know that "blind" racing sucks but still... Does it help if I try to update the site tonight? ;)

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on November 17, 2008, 12:37:43 PM
Come on guys, track is active! I know that "blind" racing sucks but still... Does it help if I try to update the site tonight? ;)

Maybe it will, especially if there are any new replays  :) I considered trying to improve a bit on the weekend, but there are so many intimidating hard sections I haven't done properly on my current replay that I didn't knew where to start...

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on November 17, 2008, 03:14:52 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 17, 2008, 12:37:43 PM

Maybe it will, especially if there are any new replays  :)

There are no new replays so far... :-\ The problem is that I can't install my webeditor to any of the computers 'cause the crack is infected by a virus (this university PC doesn't even allow me to open that .exe -  while I also don't want to infect Böbszlee's computer). I have bad experiences with editing Namo's HTML files with other webeditors, so... :(

Will we see the worst race in USC history?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGI have bad experiences with editing Namo's HTML files with other webeditors, so... :(
Then simply use Notepad++, you won't get any issue. ;)

zaqrack

I guess CTG needs a WYSIWYG editor.

Krys TOFF

Not to simply add names and times I think. Just copy and paste a previous time and modify name and time. Simple and efficient. 8)
Or check for another crack with Google.

Duplode

Well, I know virtually nothing about HTML edition and do not try such software since maybe five years ago, but you might want to check a portable WYSIWYG editor available at PortableApps (an useful site to bookmark, BTW): http://portableapps.com/apps/development/nvu_portable

Krys TOFF