News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Eszék (USC 59)

Started by CTG, November 20, 2008, 01:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Is there need for a pure Indy competition? (ISA/IRC/WSC style)

CTG

It seems Sergio Baro's result will give a lot of time bonus points to the others, especially for the tight top... :)

BonzaiJoe

Interesting: there are three tricks in this track which I will define as "almost possible". I have not been able to do any of them yet, but whoever does will win.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 12, 2008, 12:33:00 PM
Interesting: there are three tricks in this track which I will define as "almost possible". I have not been able to do any of them yet, but whoever does will win.

I see only two possible tricks. One at the loop, one at the cork up/down. Where is the third? :D

BonzaiJoe

I'm not saying! (but anyway it's probably not possible and would only save about 0.10-0.20)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Super Brian's first manual gear replay in USC!!! Not the best so far but I guess he'll improve a lot.

CTG

I have a big problem. It seems (not sure, let's say 70 percent) that I'll lose internet connection on 20th December and will be back only on 2nd/3rd January. It also means that probably I can't do the update of the site before the new year. Shall I move the deadline to January or is it too late to modify it?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGShall I move the deadline to January ?
I think so.

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 18, 2008, 09:53:48 AM
Quote from: CTGShall I move the deadline to January ?
I think so.

I just asked a colleague about the open hours of the university right before X-mas. He said it's limited on next Monday and Tuesday (closing earlier), but it's possible to come in for the update. If he's right, I should come and do the update as I'll be here in Budapest still on 23rd.

CTG

HELLO!!! DEADLINE IS TODAY!!!

Where are Chulk and Krys? Where are the improvements from the top dogs? :-\

SuperBrian

I didn't manage to go under the 50 seconds barrier, but as long I can stay ahead of dstien and Chulk doesn't drive, I can stay in Top 5 of USC..
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on December 22, 2008, 10:18:32 AM
HELLO!!! DEADLINE IS TODAY!!!

Where are Chulk and Krys? Where are the improvements from the top dogs? :-\
Oh damn ! I thought deadline was dealyed and didn't race this week-end. Not sure I can race tonight either. :-\

dstien

I wasted a ridiculous amount of time perfecting a beautiful jump between the two loops in the beginning of the track. Should have checked the penalty time first... ::)

Duplode

Quote from: dstien on December 22, 2008, 12:24:34 PM
I wasted a ridiculous amount of time perfecting a beautiful jump between the two loops in the beginning of the track. Should have checked the penalty time first... ::)

What a pity, that must have been really nice to look at  :)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 22, 2008, 12:13:27 PM
Oh damn ! I thought deadline was dealyed and didn't race this week-end. Not sure I can race tonight either. :-\

No, it wasn't announced, I just said the possibility of it and few hours later I declared that I can do the update, so deadline is still 22nd December. I think you should give a 5 minutes try to the track, Sergio's lap seems to be beatable. ;)

Edit: I declare my 49.45 as a final time.