News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0111

Started by Krys TOFF, December 03, 2008, 01:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversFinally we have to say that this track is not a real "dual way switching" track: to realize the best time we have to follow one of the ways (which one?  :D) from the beginning until the end... Anyway the choreography is great.  ;)
Thanks. ;)
Yet, way-switching is also possible. Choose your path.
Oh, and nice new time Mark. 54 seconds limit is closed to be broken. ;)

edit : with current scoreboard, Mark is virtually champion : 56+6 = 62 while Duplode is only 2nd : 60+1 = 61

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 18, 2008, 12:16:26 AM
54 seconds limit is closed to be broken. ;)
It IS broken. I told you it was doable!

Quote from: Scoreboard of the active track
Rank   Driver   Min.  Sec.  Cent.  Car       Time posted 
1       Chulk      0     53      80   Indycar   2008-12-22
I'll give you a hint of what I do to go faster... Try using Duplode's Vodafone McLaren! (You will see it at the end of the video) ;D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Quote from: Chulk on December 22, 2008, 10:44:59 PM
I'll give you a hint of what I do to go faster... Try using Duplode's Vodafone McLaren! (You will see it at the end of the video) ;D

8) Nice you succeeded to install it finally!  ;) Maybe a F1 Season 2009 pack would be a fun idea?

As for racing: it's quite a while since my last replay, so, an update... :)

Chulk

Aburaf is having problems trying to make DOSBox work properly in Linux, maybe Duplode can help him. As for the race, time difference between 1st and last is barely over half a sec, so everything can happen... I guess Mark is hiding and Krys is not racing because their last replays are a week old, and only 2 days to go, so...

Duplode

Quote from: Chulk on December 26, 2008, 10:31:28 PM
Aburaf is having problems trying to make DOSBox work properly in Linux, maybe Duplode can help him.

AbuRaf did contact me - I just sent him a suggested and annotated dosbox.conf, hopefully it will work  ;)

As for the race, time difference between 1st and last is barely over half a sec, so everything can happen... I guess Mark is hiding and Krys is not racing because their last replays are a week old, and only 2 days to go, so...

Only two days - time flies... ::)

Mark L. Rivers

I guess Mark is hiding

You're wrong, I'm hiding nothing. I've just realized (5 minutes ago) my best time and now I'm going to publish it on FTT site. Main problem is that I think to have realized an almost perfect race in order of the way I think it's the fastest...

Mark L. Rivers

In last 30 minutes, I tried and re-tried, but I don't know where can I find other 15 centiseconds, knowing also that, if I'd find them, it won't be enough anyway...

Mark L. Rivers

Well, what can I say...? It's really a track that reserve me a lot of surprises... I've just found what I thought I would have found with big difficult...  :) :)  Stop here for me, now, next session, the last one, it will be tomorrow, in the afternoon.
Anyway, whatever will be the final standings, in this race and in the season, it will have been a great and joyful championship, raced beside the strongest NORH drivers in the world!  :) :) :)

Krys TOFF

Ouch ! A perfect draw on top at 53"80, and Duplode just behind at 54"00. Still no news of other pipsqueaks, sadly.
1 day remaining, time for me to race again. Expect a new time until tonight then. ;)

edit : well, no improvement, just the 54"25 I already had in my pocket. :-\

AbuRaf70

Finalmente me he decidido a enviar mi mejor replay de la FTT0111, que como verán está muy lejos de ser competitivo...

Pero es al solo hecho de valorar todo lo hecho por mi hijo para hacer funcionar mi máquina de la mejor forma posible, a pesar de no contar con tiempo para hacerlo...

Además para agradecer la colaboración de Duplode, quien gentilmente me envió los parámetros para hacer funcionar el DOSBox en Linux...   hay mucho trabajo por delante todavía, así que espero poder mejorar...  Mi gran problema es que corriendo en RH anda algo mejor, pero cuando pulso F5 para grabar en NoRH, se complica aún más el funcionamiento...

También quiero agradecerle a Chulk por el replay que me envió...  pero claro, una cosa es ver como maneja él y otra, es querer imitarlo...

De nuevo, Muchas Gracias a todos...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Chulk

What a sharp race! I hope to win this last race. I don't want to finish this season as a virgin (I won at least a track in both previuos seasons). GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN YOUR FINAL ATTEMPTS TOMORROW!

AbuRaf70

Estuve toda la tarde trabajando con los parámetros del DOSBox y ahora que son las 22 hs. (Argentina) pude hacer este replay, que ya me deja conforme, puesto que estoy compitiendo, como dijo Mark, con los mejores NoRH del mundo... y eso es mucho decir...

Mi tiempo:  1:07,05

Suerte Chulk...  que puedas darte el gusto de ganar esta última carrera del año...
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Krys TOFF

I'm getting closer to the 54 seconds limit. Will I reach it ? ::)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 28, 2008, 09:02:25 AM
I'm getting closer to the 54 seconds limit. Will I reach it ? ::)

I can't answer to your question, but I know you can reach it...  ;) :)

Mark L. Rivers

I started early my session in this afternoon, because I've other engagements later. I learnt other things in last 30 minutes, really a pity not to have realized many sessions on this track due to other commitments... Anyway, in last 4 attempts, I got a 53,85 and another 53,80... I hope to improve, reaching at least my target, that, by now, I individuated quite accurately...