News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0111

Started by Krys TOFF, December 03, 2008, 01:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

FTT is not a shortcut-free competition. Feel free to do way-switching. ;)
I forgot to mention it here but website was partially updated yesterday, so you can post your times. Web access at haome came back friday during the day, but I wasn't home friday evening, nor most of the day sunday. I just too time to upload some files yesterday evening, I still have to do the replay part and (finally) implement the leading time system.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 08, 2008, 03:05:16 PM
FTT is not a shortcut-free competition. Feel free to do way-switching. ;)

Yeah!  :)

Krys TOFF

I posted my 1st time. I got 2'51" penalty time, lol ! :D

Duplode

Yes, it's easy to get confused about which lines are valid...  :D First time posted as well anyway  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

Wow, Duplode! This is really the strongest opening lap I ever seen!  :o :o

Duplode

I really don't know if I can agree with that...  :)

Krys TOFF

Very good 1st time, but I think winning time will be around 5 seconds faster. ;)
edit : I posted another time. ;D 8)

Mark L. Rivers

:o

Two possibilities:

1) I did a very awful test about dual switching options...
2) My final gap from Duplode will be higher than 8 points...

Thinking that, even if option 1 will be true, option 2 could be true anyway, I'm "a bit" mazed about this race...  ::)

OK, let's start to study the map in a "professional" mode...  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers

I did a very awful test about dual switching options...
Mmmm, let me explain. You may not know that the indycar possess a feature we call "power gear", do you ? ;D
I think winning time can't be below 50 seconds, but 52 or 53 seconds seems realistic, my lap was not perfect, especially the beginning. But it will require some luck to reach it probably.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 09, 2008, 12:00:26 PM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers

I did a very awful test about dual switching options...
Mmmm, let me explain. You may not know that the indycar possess a feature we call "power gear", do you ? ;D
I think winning time can't be below 50 seconds, but 52 or 53 seconds seems realistic, my lap was not perfect, especially the beginning. But it will require some luck to reach it probably.

Power gear???? What's that???  :D

Mark L. Rivers

Well, I have very, very, very big problems in order to find the best dual switching...  :o
My best RH time is 55,50. I found a way that permits me to arrive (in RH at the moment) in 51"70, but I take (absurdly, thinking of the usual Stunts internal rules about penalty) over 3 minutes of penalty...  ??? :-\ >:(
Just a question for who already tried the track: you have used the file attached in the Forum or the file downloaded from the site? I know that they would be the same, but... I'm so shocking about my difficulties that I want to be sure there're not problems with the file I'm using...

Krys TOFF

Files are the same, no problem with that. ;) And I also had a time with 2'51" of penalty. :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversWell, I have very, very, very big problems in order to find the best dual switching...  :o
My best RH time is 55,50. I found a way that permits me to arrive (in RH at the moment) in 51"70, but I take (absurdly, thinking of the usual Stunts internal rules about penalty) over 3 minutes of penalty...  ??? :-\ >:(
I have an idea : don't do dual-way switching. :P ;D :D

Chulk

I'll give it a try and then you'll have my feedback...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Good news. :)
I hope to see more people joining, the track is challenging, but it's a pleasure to finish it with a good time. I really find the competition name very suitable for this track. I can feel the adrenaline as long as I progress in the track, fearing the small mistake that may ruin my attempt with a crash.
I think I can catch a podium on this one, even with Mark, Chulk and Duplode racing. You're warned guys, I'm damn motivated to race my "home" race in Paris. 8) ;)