News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0111

Started by Krys TOFF, December 03, 2008, 01:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 16, 2008, 06:31:18 PM
Quote from: Chulk on December 16, 2008, 06:23:18 PM
I got PG later than expected and slightly touched the grass in 2nd corner while trying to cut directly to the fast grass.
Mmmm... You're giving too many infos to Mark I think. Don't blame yourself if he beats you in the end. :P :D

Ah ah....   :o  :D

Mark L. Rivers

Wow, great improvement in RH for me: 55"15...   :-\:-[ :'(

Mark L. Rivers

Duplode

Maybe you shouldn't be so depressed Mark - I feel that with your skills it won't take too long to convert that into 54:xx NoRH  :)

Mark L. Rivers

I know I can do 54.xx in NORH, but I'm completely in the fog hearing that it seems possible (for all you) realize 52" or even 53"...  ??? ???  It seems we (me from a part and all you from another one) are driving on two different tracks...  ::)

Krys TOFF

52 seems difficult for me, but 53 is possible. ;D

Mark L. Rivers

If you are talking about 53"8x, I could think to be able to reach it (maybe and with a lot of trials), but below that limit, I really don't see where my Indy should pass...

Krys TOFF

Duplode is also at 54 seconds now, still behind Chulk, but getting close.

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 16, 2008, 06:31:18 PM
Quote from: Chulk on December 16, 2008, 06:23:18 PM
I got PG later than expected and slightly touched the grass in 2nd corner while trying to cut directly to the fast grass.
Mmmm... You're giving too many infos to Mark I think. Don't blame yourself if he beats you in the end. :P :D
Why? It's obvious we get PG and the last brigde can't be cut as there is water below it...

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 16, 2008, 11:54:29 PM
Not close enough.

I've been hiding a high 52 since I sent my first time...
Oops, forget I said that  :-X
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk
Quote from: Krys TOFF
Not close enough.
And what about me : am I close enough now ? ;D

RankDriverMin.Sec.Cent.CarTime posted
1Chulk05430Indycar2008-12-12
2KrysTOFF05435Indycar2008-12-17
3Duplode05465Indycar2008-12-16

Mark L. Rivers

OK, first NORH session 15 minutes long and first result on the scoreboard. But for the moment don't ask me how it's possible smashing the 54" barrier...  ::)

Krys TOFF

Woohoo ! 4 drivers in 35 centiseconds !!! 8) I like it. :) Even if I fear I'll be the last of this group at the deadline of the race... ::)
Now I want to see CTG, Zak, AbuRaf and others (BJ ?) on the scoreboard for a centiseconds war in Paris. ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 17, 2008, 04:09:14 PM
Woohoo ! 4 drivers in 35 centiseconds !!! 8) I like it. :) Even if I fear I'll be the last of this group at the deadline of the race... ::)
Now I want to see CTG, Zak, AbuRaf and others (BJ ?) on the scoreboard for a centiseconds war in Paris. ;)
Great final race! Everything can happen here!

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on December 17, 2008, 03:34:32 PM
OK, first NORH session 15 minutes long and first result on the scoreboard. But for the moment don't ask me how it's possible smashing the 54" barrier...  ::)
I'll give you a hint... the same way but faster!  ;D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Finally we have to say that this track is not a real "dual way switching" track: to reaize the best time we have to follow one of the ways (which one?  :D) from the beginning until the end... Anyway the choreography  is great.  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

OK, I'm beginning to take confidence with the "one way"...  ;)