News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Family topic

Started by zaqrack, December 06, 2008, 07:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Call him "Little Zak". Or "Zaki". Or "Oliver", great name...  ;D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on March 02, 2009, 08:47:06 PM
we're going to have a boy  ;D ;D ;D

I guess you would have been just as happy if you're going to have a girl (! :)), but congratulations anyway :) I'm looking forward to hear to new name.

zaqrack

Definitely I would be at least this happy with a girl.

By the way since we found out his gender, our baby is super-active and kicking extra hard. Even I can feel it very definitely though he has still 4 month before birth. Looks like he'll be hyperactive as I am :)

We have settled on the name with a 98% certainity rate :D

zaqrack

anyway the original selection of boy names, guess which one we chose!
please consider that the baby will not only get my family name (Ács), but also Andi's, and in Hungary the first name follows the family name.  so he'll be called:

Ács-Pongó ......

Barnabás
Bendegúz
Brúnó
Döme
Keve
Jákob
Merse
Máté

(sorry, Ayrton and Zak were not in the list  ::))

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on March 04, 2009, 03:51:35 PM
Definitely I would be at least this happy with a girl.

By the way since we found out his gender, our baby is super-active and kicking extra hard. Even I can feel it very definitely though he has still 4 month before birth. Looks like he'll be hyperactive as I am :)

We have settled on the name with a 98% certainity rate :D

Haha yes he sounds a bit like you ;)
I would have a problem if I was going to have a boy, since I can't think of any names for a boy. I just found another girl's name yesterday, so now I really have to have girls :D

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on March 04, 2009, 03:53:41 PM
anyway the original selection of boy names, guess which one we chose!

Barnabás
Bendegúz
Brúnó
Döme
Keve
Jákob
Merse
Máté

(sorry, Ayrton and Zak were not in the list  ::))

I hope it's Barnabás!  :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrack
Ács-Pongó ......

Barnabás
Bendegúz
Brúnó
Döme
Keve
Jákob
Merse
Máté
Bruno would be redundant with Pongo because of the "o" finish. I think Mate would be the best with the name, but it's just my opinion according to the list. Chris would have been much better anyway. :P

Chulk

I like how Keve sounds. Not a chance you'll call him Ignacio, right?

Quote from: lised on March 04, 2009, 03:54:52 PM
I would have a problem if I was going to have a boy, since I can't think of any names for a boy. I just found another girl's name yesterday, so now I really have to have girls :D
That can be done, no problem.

About names, my girlfriend and I have already decided on kid's name. Joaquin if we have a boy, and Adhara if we have a girl. Name for a potentially "2nd of the same genre" kid is still under discussion...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

I vote for Béla, Lajos, Ödön, Gusztáv, Vazul, Ulászló, Lukács, Csongor and Taksony. Like his father. ;D

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on March 04, 2009, 09:53:02 PM
I vote for Béla, Lajos, Ödön, Gusztáv, Vazul, Ulászló, Lukács, Csongor and Taksony. Like his father. ;D

actually thats BéLajosÖdönGusztáVazUlászlóLukáCsongorTaksony.
where did you dig this up from? :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on March 05, 2009, 10:41:55 AM
Quote from: CTG on March 04, 2009, 09:53:02 PM

actually thats BéLajosÖdönGusztáVazUlászlóLukáCsongorTaksony.
where did you dig this up from? :)

'Names' topic, quite an old one... ;D

Quote from: zaqrack on November 07, 2002, 07:01:17 PM
Mustafa Fitoska Tivadar Bélajosödöngusztávazulászlólukácsongortaksony

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: Chulk on March 04, 2009, 07:07:57 PMAbout names, my girlfriend and I have already decided on kid's name. Joaquin if we have a boy, and Adhara if we have a girl. Name for a potentially "2nd of the same genre" kid is still under discussion...

About names, if once I have children, I would like to make an agreement with the girl before the child's sex is known: I'll determine the name if it's a girl, she'll if it's a boy. I'd insist on Laura for my daughter's name, but if we agree on that the name shouldn't follow names of ex-loves, it can be Lilla, Anita, Renáta or Klára, too. I found it gayish to find out my son's name, but if the girl really wants me to determine it, the boy would inherit my first name, Ákos.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

zaqrack

Andi is expecting our second baby :)

gender not known yet... (though she claims its a boy :))

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on October 13, 2011, 05:40:11 PM
Andi is expecting our second baby :)

gender not known yet... (though she claims its a boy :))

Another McKracken... I vote for the name 'Vérbulcsú'. Yes, it's an existing one. :D

BonzaiJoe

Congratulations! Great news.

Multiply, multiply!

I want my kids born into a world full of Zaks.
But we can't be quite sure.