News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Heves (USC 60)

Started by CTG, December 10, 2008, 12:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

I'll be there for sure... 

CTG

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on January 15, 2009, 12:38:52 PM

I'll be there for sure... 

Great! Somebody has to finish under 50 seconds and we know since Paks that you are one of the possible winners with such a cheat car... :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

well, with my hand... it's okay... I can do the most important things with it plus some fun without bigger ache, but if I keep it in complete rest or start to live the normal life with it, I have pain in it. The X ray and the blood test were negative... I'll be back at the doctor's in about 2 weeks...
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Chulk

I'll be there too. Just focusing on FTT a bit more than USC.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

To make a very good result I would have to re-drive almost the whole race, but it's really grinding...

CTG

So we have somebody under 50"... Update: later in the night.

CTG

Now we have to hunt on Mark's time - 37 hours left to do that. Kehida race will be significantly longer. :)

CTG

Last day started, new "rabbit" is at 49.80... ;) I'll try to find some time to improve a bit but I'm not sure if I can race or not... we will see.

CTG

Checking replays from now, my final shot is 48.55. Not a winner one I guess...

CTG

Update in an hour or so. Maybe a bit more.

CTG

MANY-MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW PODIUMER, DSTIEN!!! :)

Mark L. Rivers

A new podium is always to congratulate, well done dstien!  :)
And sure congratulations even to CTG for his umpteenth win.

Krys TOFF

I'm curious to see the analysis. I fear I'm quite good at 1st half of the race, and crappy on the final water part.
Congrats to podiumers, especially to Dstien. Surprise is Duplode, it's quite unusual now to see him not on the podium. ;)
Nice fight, as usual, between SuperBrian and AbuRaf. This time, SB won their regular duel. Well done partner. :)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 21, 2009, 08:50:06 AM
I'm curious to see the analysis.

Me too, I'll do it as soon as possible but I can't publish earlier than next Monday... :-\

dstien

Hehe, my brief success should be attributed to Duplode for his laziness. :D