News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0201

Started by Krys TOFF, January 04, 2009, 10:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

System seems to work without bug now (finally), presentation updated to something more "readable" than timestamps and values in seconds. ;)

Just a question : is the track picture really needed on active race page according to you ? Or maybe on a smaller size ? Track can be downloaded by clicking on track name at the top of the active race page anyway. Your opinion ?

Mark L. Rivers

Very good job Krys!  :)   About your question, I only would put the LTB scoreboard just over the picture, so not to have to scroll down to see the complete LTB data.

And.... very happy to see a so engaged Zak on the Scoreboard!  8)

Chulk

Maybe the pic should be smaller and Duplode's suggestion about Leading time table on top is what I had in mind, too. Could't beat Mark's time in my 30 min long session. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I will lead again.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

I had not realized to have already won the first NORH LTB at stake...  :)

But the hard part still have to come...  ;)

Chulk

That's true! Damn! I have to beat you or you'll have a big advantage right from the beggining...

Mark L. Rivers

I think that winning time will be around 51-52 seconds... I don't think it's so hard but I didn't succeed to find it... Really a pity for me...

Chulk

No, not really as you won! Congrats Mark! As for me, I only realized I could cut straight from the Chicane to the Banked road without penalty time in the last 2 days and had a potencially low 54 or high 53 but crashed after trying to jump on the edge of the pipe and landing on the left side of the car. I expected Duplode to be below 1 min too, maybe he was too busy with ISM...

Mark L. Rivers

That's incredible... I failed several attempts and redriving without other interruptions until the end, I realized 53.xx, 52.xx and even a 51.70... Well... what can I say... thanks!  :)

Krys TOFF

Congrats to Mark. And it's nice to see 8 pipsqueaks on the scoreboard. :)

Duplode

Quote from: Chulk on January 25, 2009, 09:45:13 PM
I expected Duplode to be below 1 min too, maybe he was too busy with ISM...

I expected that as well... :-\ In the end, I could have only two racing sessions. The first one lasted about 15 minutes, during which I made that 1:00.25. Then I only got to race again on Saturday, spending about one hour trying to make a really fast run through the first half of the track, but had no luck, regardless of whether my aborted lap looked like a potential 57.xx, 55.xx or even 52.xx (once). I though I might be able to get a third run, but was unable to - and even that wouldn't suffice, since I had no connection during most of Saturday night and Sunday...

Anyway, congratulations to Mark (55.xx is a strong enough time for all valid purposes IMO) and Chulk (crashing at the pipe, ouch...) ! ;)

Krys TOFF

I still miss replays and videos for the 1st track. Deadline to send them is end of FTT0202 track, that is in 2 days. then, I will have to suppress the non validated times and update season scoreboard accordingly... ::)

Duplode

Just confirming: mine has arrived properly, has it?

Krys TOFF

Yes Duplode, but I miss replay and video for :
- Mark's final time (but I have previous replay and video that were for LTB)
- Zak's time
- Goblin's time
- Satanziege's time

That is half of the participants... :-\
Even if I can keep Mark on the scoreboard (but with a lower time of 59"95, which will mean a 2nd place only), it will reduce the pipsqueaks to 5 instead of 8. Quite disappointed. :(

Duplode

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 13, 2009, 10:32:34 PM
Yes Duplode, but I miss replay and video for :
- Mark's final time (but I have previous replay and video that were for LTB)
- Zak's time
- Goblin's time
- Satanziege's time

That is half of the participants... :-\
Even if I can keep Mark on the scoreboard (but with a lower time of 59"95, which will mean a 2nd place only), it will reduce the pipsqueaks to 5 instead of 8. Quite disappointed. :(

That would be quite annoying indeed...  :( have you PM'ed the concerned pipsqueaks already? Zak most likely will see this anyway; Satanziege and Goblin probably forgot due to not being used to this sort of submission, and Mark in all likelihood has kept the files.

zaqrack

ouch. I thought I have already sent it and deleted the video. If we are lucky I only replaced it somewhere. I'll conduct a search. Surely have the rpl though.

I suggest in the future you should send a reminder mail to every pipsqueak after the deadline, not to forget sending the video+replay.