News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

2009 Competition - a message to KrysToff

Started by Argammon, January 10, 2009, 12:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

This topic will be about two issues. Thus I was not sure were to post it. Anyways, let's get to the issue(s)

1. Krys Toff

First, I decided to send you an e-mail and bury the thing. Then I reconsidered and thought I should adress this on forum.

"Someone" send me an anonymous e-mail and directed me to negative forum posts from you about me. Why? To make me race? I have no idea.

But that's not the point. I really cannot understand how you can talk in such a negative way behind the back of a person who left a community a long time ago. Add to that I thought we had a "decent" relationship. All I can say is that I am really disappointed about your coword behaviour.

If I did not read your post(s) and we met, by chance, in france. I bet you would not have said that stuff into my face. Rather like "Hey long time no see, how have you been" "Let's drink together" ...

I do not want to adress your opinion since I already gave the whole issue more attention than it deserves. I will just say that you are so wrong on what you say. But again, it's not worth arguing about dead sheep.

2. Competition 2009

I am pretty sure I won't participate. I wish a lot of fun to those who still participate, though.

CTG

Quote from: Argammon on January 10, 2009, 12:22:20 PM
"Let's drink together" ...

Krys is not alcoholist, rather horny. So he'll make a different offer... :D (but he's not gay)

BonzaiJoe

Did you come here just to say that?  :-\

Come back and start racing and be a part of it all... This is just weird.

It would be good to see you.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

I'm glad to see it's been 2 days already and Krys gave no importance to this kind of comment from an absent person and decided not to reply.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Argammon's reaction proves my words: he's always hanging around the forum without logging in. :P

I don't miss him. Even Renato Biker was better community member in my eyes.

alanrotoi

The "problem" here is WHO sent the annonymous mail... Please don't start to say "it was he/she" we don't have to discuss about it, I think I know who was, but it's totally useless to say it.

Cheers and please close this thread.

PS: I think nobody uses the english as primary language so maybe (maybe) some things said are partially misunderstood about the complete meaning. Sorry I don't speak english very well to say it better.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on January 11, 2009, 10:06:34 PM
I'm glad to see it's been 2 days already and Krys gave no importance to this kind of comment from an absent person and decided not to reply.
As I said before, I simply don't care. I'm not surprised he came just to post that, I'm surprised it took him so long to do it since the mentionned post of mine. :D

Quote from: CTG on January 10, 2009, 01:01:50 PM
Quote from: Argammon on January 10, 2009, 12:22:20 PM
"Let's drink together" ...

Krys is not alcoholist, rather horny. So he'll make a different offer... :D (but he's not gay)
lol :D

CTG

Argammon's anonim letter story is weak and stupid: he's just hanging around all the time, following topics where he's mentioned - but to hide this, he came up with this story. There's an IP check possibility in any mailing system, so it mustn't be anonim at all...

Argammon

I was discussing with someone if humans could as well be coded as robots. I denied it. But reading some of the replys above I must say he might be right after all.

@CTG, since you are aware of that possibility I am sure you know ways around it.  ;D

You are getting old mate...

CTG

Quote from: Argammon on January 13, 2009, 11:28:49 PM
@CTG, since you are aware of that possibility I am sure you know ways around it.  ;D

I guess nobody else hates you as much as I do - so there's no reason to call you back to Forum/competitions/whatever. :P

BonzaiJoe

You will have to discuss that with Alain Péré.

In any case (Argy), why, why fight if you're not going to stay or race? What does it matter? What? Start racing or posting interesting things or something else. Then it's okay that you insult CTG :)
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

always is a properly moment to insult CTG

Kidding!  :-* :-* :-* :-*

CTG

zaqrack

alanrotoi