News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0202

Started by Krys TOFF, January 26, 2009, 12:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on February 05, 2009, 07:09:02 PM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 05, 2009, 06:49:23 PM
Goooooood ! Race start was AbuRaf/me duel, now it's Chulk/Gutix/Zak battle. :)
Come on Mark, join back this fight with the Lambo. ::)

Check the scoreboard again. :D

Oh wow, where have I been?!! o_O
Great to see a new comeback, of course!

CTG

Krys: I made a mistake, my time is 0.05 slower than published (1:03.75). Can you correct please or shall I beat it?  ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on February 06, 2009, 04:12:53 PM
Krys: I made a mistake, my time is 0.05 slower than published (1:03.75). Can you correct please or shall I beat it?  ;D
OK, corrected.

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 06, 2009, 04:30:42 PM
Quote from: CTG on February 06, 2009, 04:12:53 PM
OK, corrected.

Too bad, I improved it now. :D But thanks anyway! :)

Chulk

WOW! Nice battle. Well... I'll have to race again. This is great!

About LT... It says: "Previous most time leader is Chulk with 98.58 hours of leading time. Current leader is CTG with 3.82 hours of leading time at the moment."
Is there a way to add leader's previous leading hours to those of his last time so it can show the total leading time?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on February 06, 2009, 08:36:08 PM
About LT... It says: "Previous most time leader is Chulk with 98.58 hours of leading time. Current leader is CTG with 3.82 hours of leading time at the moment."
Is there a way to add leader's previous leading hours to those of his last time so it can show the total leading time?
That should be possible, I'll take a look at it (this week-end if I can, but not sure). ;)

Chulk

Oooops! I thought deadline was next Sunday, not this one... I have to go back to NoRH!
CTG secured LTB.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Too bad I couldn't improve yesterday but I had a great whole evening chat with a cute girl at MSN... ;D

zaqrack

what? was there already a deadline? I did 1:03.25 on saturday with video proof and replay.   :P

CTG

But you forgot to publish it in time...

(Btw I can also set back the date on the computer so... :P)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on February 16, 2009, 12:41:48 PM
Too bad I couldn't improve yesterday
Same for me, too busy playing outside with children with the sunny week-end so I didn't race more USC, nor FTT.

Quote from: zaqrack on February 16, 2009, 03:16:26 PM
what? was there already a deadline? I did 1:03.25 on saturday with video proof and replay.   :P
If the time is not posted through the web form, then I can't accept it sorry. And, as CTG said, date of a document can easily be changed... ::)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 16, 2009, 03:50:36 PM
And, as CTG said, date of a document can easily be changed... ::)

Of course I don't think he changed it but imagine the same situation with me, the cheatmachine... ;)

Krys TOFF

And I forgot to say : website update tonight, sorry for the delay.

zaqrack

The problem is, that I can only send you the video proof of my 1:03.25, as I overwrote my 1:03.80 video with this one.

This FTT season is very annoying for me - looks like I'll start with two disqualifications in a row. Not really motivating, even if it is my own fault...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrack on February 16, 2009, 04:39:51 PM
The problem is, that I can only send you the video proof of my 1:03.25, as I overwrote my 1:03.80 video with this one.
Then send me 1'03"25 video and replay and also 1'03"80 replay (for replays download packages). If you can drive 1'03"25, I believe you can do 1'03"80. :D