News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who is your favourite GHOST??

Started by alanrotoi, March 06, 2003, 06:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost list

Sneller Dan Ben
2 (20%)
Seiya
2 (20%)
Crazy Driver
2 (20%)
Eddie Brother
0 (0%)
CTG
1 (10%)
Short Cutfinder
2 (20%)
Didine
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: March 06, 2003, 06:46:53 PM

alanrotoi

Krys TOFF

I voted Didine !
"L'arl?sienne" as it can be called in french.
Just a name, but no replay.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I voted for Short Cutfinder of course, he's the most mysterious ghost I think. Maybe the thing that I was a newbie when he appeared influenced me, too.
If it had been possible, I would have taken another vote to Sneller Dan Ben.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

I voted for Sneller dan Ben because I like the name "Faster than ...." It's very funny to find it in the scoreboard.
I would like to know who voted for Seiya :D :D
And I like to see that nobody voted for Eddie Brother because he is my cousin and he is real. He came here (to the office) some days ago and I asked him about stunts. HE DIDN'T REMEMBER THE COMPETITION ADDRESS!

BonzaiJoe

Shame on him...
Tough competition about the "Best ghost" title! I hope Crazy Driver wins, but I also think Short Cutfinder was a cool ghost. You've also forgotten one ghost, from December 2000 - The Grinch. He drove CTRACK26 in the Lamborghini Countach and was 2 minutes after the second last.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

okay ghost definition:

somebody that never came on a chat

seiya spoke to all of those liers on the chat, and go skid ooooooooooooooff.

eddie bro too.

the rest is history of the ghosts
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

My favorte is not on the list. Find it out...

Renato Biker

He's the most realistic and the funniest ghost I have ever talked to.

JTK

Do you really think, Sneller dan Ben was aghost?  :shock:

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "CTG"My favorte is not on the list. Find it out...

Renato Biker

He's the most realistic and the funniest ghost I have ever talked to.

He is not that funny  :P
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "JTK"Do you really think, Sneller dan Ben was aghost?  :shock:

Ben himself didn't think that. He considered this as there was somebody who was playing joke with his name with big mouth, and then didn't succeed, because he wasn't faster than Ben. Ben told this some years ago on the forum.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

satanziege

hm satanziege is a good one :-)
Ola didnt forget Stunts only had busy times :-) Crashday is boring and stinks by now, cause noone plays it...
btw: had no time to get back, but just wanted to check, whether you're still alive :-) seems, the political troubles didn't have an influence on the internet connections so far... or is it only the press that's cooking the protests up?
FNORD!

CTG

alanrotoi

I always knew CTG and ghosttore were ghost :)

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 14, 2011, 03:48:34 AM
I always knew CTG and ghosttore were ghost :)

CTG was an admitted ghost for ages (since 2002 or 2003 I guess).

SuperBrian

I think the funniest ghost was Boo Boo Kitty from USA who drove ctrack34 and never came on the seasons scoreboard..  ;D
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."