News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 92 - Freaker's first podium?

Started by CTG, January 31, 2009, 11:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Friker

I dont think so.. Reasons are: Ayrton will be participating, SuperBrain will be using manual trm and the most important - I STILL HAVE NO TEAM!  ;)

Duplode

1. Ayrton
2. Mark L. Rivers
3. Duplode
4. CTG
5. Bonzai Joe
6. Friker
7. SuperBrian
8. Zak
9. AbuRaf
10. dstien
+ 15 other pipsqueaks  :)

BonzaiJoe

Do you really think Ayrton will participate? I think he has decided that doing the perfect Zakstunts season, there is nothing more to achieve here. If he was going to keep racing, it would be more like him to claim the first track as well...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 01, 2009, 11:32:24 PM
Do you really think Ayrton will participate? I think he has decided that doing the perfect Zakstunts season, there is nothing more to achieve here. If he was going to keep racing, it would be more like him to claim the first track as well...
Ayrton was on holidays in january (it's summertime in south hemisphere). I also think he will be back for 2nd track of  the year.

CTG

0 - Ayrton (possibility of coming back)
1 - Duplode
2 - Bonzai Joe
3 - Mark L. Rivers
4 - Friker
5 - CTG
6 - Super Brian
7 - Zak McKracken
8 - AbuRaf 70
9 - Pitman
10 - dstien

+ 13 pipsqueaks, JTK will be last ;D

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 03, 2009, 01:15:29 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 01, 2009, 11:32:24 PM
Ayrton was on holidays in january (it's summertime in south hemisphere). I also think he will be back for 2nd track of  the year.

He was racing ISM in January...

Chulk

I don't think Ayrton will come back, either. Remember he wasn't around in 2007. I think he came back, won everything there was to win, and he'll have a stunts free year.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Mmmm, if both Mark and Ayrton leave, competition level won't be the same... ::)

BonzaiJoe

Very true :/ The Zakstunts elite, as it looks now, will consist of Duplode and then "ancient elephants" CTG and Bonzai Joe. Something must happen. Newbies, play the skid to win  8)

CTG

Or Duplode and BJ should also retire and let me win ZSC2009. ;D

Kidding. To win something, you need opponents. Whoever the champion will be...

Chulk

Well, maybe I'll come back just to complete the podium if Duplode/CTG/BJ miss a race...

CTG

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on February 04, 2009, 10:02:05 PM
Or to beat us... :)
I promise to take part in February. Is that enough for you?

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on February 04, 2009, 10:10:47 PM
Quote from: CTG on February 04, 2009, 10:02:05 PM
Or to beat us... :)
I promise to take part in February. Is that enough for you?

It's enough but it would be cool to see you fighting for victories. You have the skills - do you have the will?