News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Online games

Started by Chulk, February 03, 2009, 02:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

So we can tell about any online game we find interesting.

Here's one I think CTG will like

Pandemic 2

The objective is to kill all humankind with either a Virus, a Bacteria, or a Parasite (Your choice!)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 03, 2009, 12:57:54 PM
I prefer BATRacer. :P
It's not one OR the other. It can be one AND the other.

Chulk

Check this out and be honest with your answers. I tried several and it got almost all of them right. Didn't guess Luciana Aymar, but on the other hand it guessed Shaka ( :o!) right.

en.akinator.com

BonzaiJoe

Strangely addictive! I was very impressed when it guessed Simon Gallup, bassist of The Cure. But then I gave it some challenges it couldn't overcome.
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

7/10 for me, and being fully honest it is more like 7/9 as my answers for Elizabeth I were rather ambiguous (it guessed Lady Godiva instead). It got Robert Fripp and Maurren Maggi right... very good indeed!

zaqrack

6.5/7 for me. (0.5 for guessing the correct TV how but a different character.) Awesome.

BonzaiJoe

It's still pretty good :)

Failed on Skid Vicious and Bernie Rubber though.

But guessed Max Demian from Demian...
But we can't be quite sure.

Overdrijf

Quote from: Chulk on April 09, 2009, 12:33:12 AM
Check this out and be honest with your answers. I tried several and it got almost all of them right. Didn't guess Luciana Aymar, but on the other hand it guessed Shaka ( :o!) right.

en.akinator.com

"Does you character have a funny haircut?" Lol, what a way to guess Geert Wilders.

And he can guess himself. :)

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 09, 2009, 11:33:24 AM
It's still pretty good :)

Failed on Skid Vicious and Bernie Rubber though.

But guessed Max Demian from Demian...
LeChuck! LOL!

Quote from: Overdrijf on April 09, 2009, 12:07:20 PM
And he can guess himself. :)
Yep, I tried that too. It also guessed Kitt and Jem! (That cartoon when a girl named Jem had an earing like a star and they had a band). Ah, it also got a fairly unknown radio character (Gorda con helado).

Chulk

Try this. I got 3.65 right now in my 3rd try. How about you guys?

http://woodgears.ca/eyeball/

Edit: 2.86 on 5th try. I better go to work now. SEE YOU!

Mark L. Rivers

Very, very nice game!   :)
My result (3rd try) is on the scoreboard...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

OK, after 6 attempts I'm quite satisfied...  8)

P.S. Since in main page there are only the latest 500 trials, if you want to see my result you have to click there on (more) so you can see the scoreboard of the last 10.000 trials which, anyway, is not an absolute ranking but only the last 10.000 trials and so it will be soon different...

zaqrack

3.80 on second try, including 3 times 0.0 :)
awesome score by Mark!  :o

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

4.83 for the fourth time, trying it at work. Big problem is that I have a new widescreen monitor there with an old computer, and I can't adjust the screen being undistorted. Thus, I have big problems in e.g. making a right angle (consequentally I made far the biggest mistakes there), with the circle centre finding being always the easiest. I'll try this good game on my home CPU.

P.S.: after one more try, it's 3.59 on the wrong monitor. Now I tried to take the distortion into consideration.

Today 3 more tries, including a 3.44 - new record.

One more try (9th try overall), it's 3.11- new record. :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km