News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Adopt a Team!

Started by zaqrack, February 10, 2009, 04:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

ZakStunts announces a new program for 2009 in order to help the newbies integrating with the community and improving their racing skills. The program is called:

Adopt a Team!

Requirements:
Teams formed in 2009 can only apply for adoption if they consist of at least two members (maximally four), and at least two members from the full team qualify for the criteria of being a newbie pipsqueak. Teams must announce their formation to the race manager before applying for the adoption.

Application:
The team enlisted and registered at ZakStunts must announce its application for adoption here in this topic until the 28th of February, 2009.
Supporter teams must also announce their interest in adopting a newbie team.

Selection:
Each formerly present "historic" team (Cork's Crew, Damage Inc., MeganiuM Aces High and other possibly re-formed teams) can adopt one applicant team each. The selection will be made according to the adopting teams' preferences and must be agreed with consensus. If no consensus can be reached, the selection will be random.

Benefits:
Each adopted team receives a new subforum. Members of the applicant team AND the supporter team gain full access to the subforum. The supporter team must help the adopted team constantly with tips, comments on the replays and can share its members' replays with the new team.

Restrictions:
Supporter teams are not obliged to share their best and latest replays but must continuously supply the adopted team with new material (replays and/or tips and analysis)
The aim of this concept is to teach the newbies not to let them copy. 
Adopted team members can not access the supporter team's forum.
The adoption lasts only for one season, until the 31st of December, 2009. After this date the access of the supporter team members to the adopted team's forum will be restricted to zero.

Cork

Cork's Crew hereby announces that it's willing to adopt a team in 2009. In the name of the Stunts World I urge all the other teams to do so as well!

CTG

Chulk

I'll let the leader decide about this.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Friker

Quote from: CTG on February 10, 2009, 05:03:55 PM
No way...

dont be worried i wont be participating in this.. ;)

satanziege

So, although being proud of our accoplishments so far on the first two tracks, I think my team mates agree, that a little professional help would be cool. So being an old Cork's Crew member, I would apply on behalf of the Kompetenzcenter for a CC stipendiate ;-)

Hey - where else can you support 3 new talents at once (and help an old, mediocre driver to reduce his frustration ;-) )?
FNORD!

Friker

this topic is irrevelant for long time. could you "un-stick" it?

zaqrack