News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Munkács (USC 62)

Started by CTG, February 11, 2009, 01:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Try the track and vote: shall we replace it with another one? PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICE!

Yes, the current track is too long/bad.
3 (100%)
No, keep this
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: February 19, 2009, 12:22:04 AM

CTG

Another Akoss Poo track, car will be Corvette. Coming soon!

CTG

Test lap was almost 3 minutes: not that kind of track which brings back motivation of lost pipsqueaks... See the poll: do you want a new track instead of this? I give you the choice to change. Please explain your choice - without that your vote is invalid. Akoss will say no, I say yes. That's 1-1 so far.

Duplode

I've driven a relatively serious initial lap on this track. With quite some effort, I did... 2:33.00. There are some interesting difficult passages, but the whole thing is just too bloody long... I'd usually not ask for a callback, but considering the championship situation as a whole I will vote "Yes". Or the track could be modified (by Akoss if possible) to fit in a reasonable length. That would be a good diplomatic solution if you two can find an agreement. Suggestions include creating a bypass through the hills and rejoining at speed at the long tunnel, thus skipping the whole southeastern section, and getting rid of the "Gran Turismo license test" set of corners near the end.

dstien

Voted yes. I'm already spending too much time on my laps, longer tracks aren't helping. :)

CTG

Sounds like the wind of change... ;D

CTG

Just got an SMS from Akoss Poo, probably he can't change the track now. I decided to re-order the cars, Akoss will do the next track for Corvette (maybe the modified version of this), while this time you can race on a different track from me. Track building in progress... ;)

CTG

Okay... dear pipsqueaks! The new track is ready, let's see the details!

Track name: Munkács
Designer: CTG
Car: Acura NSX or Audi Quattro, your own choice - it seems to be quite balanced for the two cars... ;)
Difficulty: 3/5
Predicted winning time: 1:17.00
Deadline: 8th March 2009, midnight

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on February 16, 2009, 11:12:01 PM
Car: Acura NSX or Audi Quattro, your own choice - it seems to be quite balanced for the two cars... ;)

Interesting... of course we could predict there would be a dual-car race (since that vote at the beginning of the season resulted in more cars than tracks), but that you'd pick two of your favourite cars for it is a bit surprising.

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on February 17, 2009, 01:50:56 AM
but that you'd pick two of your favourite cars for it is a bit surprising.

Because they have quite similar results on most of the tracks and because I think these two cars will be used a lot in ZakStunts... ;)

Audi seems to be a bit stronger for first try but there's more hidden spirit in Acura... dunno which one will be better. It also depends on the pipsqueak, which car he prefers. :)

Duplode

As nobody said it yet: fun track, whatever the car you pick  ;)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on March 02, 2009, 01:20:34 AM
As nobody said it yet: fun track, whatever the car you pick  ;)

I'm planning a video comparison of the best Acura and Audi replay... :)

CTG

Alert for Chulk, dstien, Krys, newbies & oldies: only 5 days left!!!

CTG

Three pipsqueaks with 1:23.00... incredible! ;D

CTG

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY WAKE UP!!!

Chulk, dstien and Krys are still missing from the basic USC pipsqueaks pack, also missing the newbies... 22 hours left, please do your best!

CTG

There are still only 5 pipsqueaks... :-\ >:(

Duplode 1:20.45 (Audi), probably the winning time.