News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0203

Started by Krys TOFF, February 16, 2009, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdrijf

Quote from: Duplode on February 22, 2009, 07:57:04 PM
AbuRaf: por favor excusa Overdrijf, que acaba de regresar y, por tanto, se está acostumbrando a algunas de nuestras convenciónes  ;)
Yeah right, make fun of the new guy first and then start teaching him Spanish. *goes to sit in a corner, murmling it himself with a very long face*

Duplode

Quote from: Overdrijf on February 22, 2009, 08:11:30 PM
Yeah right, make fun of the new guy first and then start teaching him Spanish. *goes to sit in a corner, murmling it himself with a very long face*

Not my intention, please check your PMs...

Overdrijf

Hé, just kidding around guys, no harm intended...

Krys TOFF

This topic tend to become the new Babel tower. ;D

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 23, 2009, 05:38:29 PM
Somebody thinks he can reach God...  ;D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on February 23, 2009, 09:28:29 PM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 23, 2009, 05:38:29 PM
Somebody thinks he can reach God...  ;D
Talking about that, have you got my mail ? Any news from Gutix ?

Chulk

Duplode

Are you still trying to reach Gutix due to the #2 replays? All I know is that he is providing an entertaining race anyway... ::) ;)

Also, Krys: it seems there's still a bug hiding in the LTB counters, as my latest leading tenure (40.something hours) was not added to cumulative leadership.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Duplode on March 02, 2009, 03:38:44 PM
Are you still trying to reach Gutix due to the #2 replays? All I know is that he is providing an entertaining race anyway... ::) ;)
Yes, I'll be forced to delete his time from FTT0202 scoreboard as I got no answer. :-X

Quote from: Duplode on March 02, 2009, 03:38:44 PM
Also, Krys: it seems there's still a bug hiding in the LTB counters, as my latest leading tenure (40.something hours) was not added to cumulative leadership.
Yes, saw it too. I corrected the database but I'll have to check why I get this issue, program worked before...

Gutix

Hi Im Here! I send the replay and video, but i guess I wrong typing the mail adress :-\. I will send it again. Sorry.

Krys TOFF

krystoffstunts AT gmail DOT com ;)

Overdrijf

One hour left, Will anyone still have a hidden time?

Duplode

Unfortunately that does not seem likely  :-\ Did Skyline drive pipsqueaks away?  :(

Overdrijf

Quote from: Duplode on March 08, 2009, 06:43:35 PM
Unfortunately that does not seem likely  :-\ Did Skyline drive pipsqueaks away?  :(
Says the only person that did post a time in that last hour...

And yeah, the quantity of pipsqueeks was a bit low this time. Let's hope for better luck next time...

Chulk

It wasn't Skyline but other issues (explain at USC topic) that kept me away from FTT this time. I wanted to enjoy Nissan Skyline's first race but I really couldn't...