Author Topic: FTT0204  (Read 10370 times)

AbuRaf70

• Joe's Friend
    • View Profile
Re: FTT0204
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2009, 01:10:16 AM »
Muy feliz de ver los tiempos logrados por Duplode, Chulk y Gutix en mi pista... y nada menos que corriendo en NoRH...  ni pensar si lo hubiesen hecho en RH....

FELICITACIONES...!!!    y por supuesto, nuevamente gracias a Krys por haberme dado ese gran gusto... 

Y además, la gran sorpresa...   ya está la 205....!!!     

Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Duplode

• Considering trying out spam
  • Through the astral door - to soar
    • View Profile
    • The Southern Cross Stunts Trophy
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2009, 02:29:18 AM »
Let me mention Chulk's time almost caught me by surprise - I was pretty close to considering myself satisfied with 1:06.35 during my final session yesterday... anyway, thank you guys for the compliments, and thanks to AbuRaf in particular - the chase for the final tenths on this track was one of the most satisfying drives I had in a while!   

Chulk

• Trying out spam for the first time
  • "Do, or do not. There is no try."
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2009, 06:18:52 AM »
Let me mention Chulk's time almost caught me by surprise - I was pretty close to considering myself satisfied with 1:06.35 during my final session yesterday...
Damn! Why are you so self-demaning?!

the chase for the final tenths on this track was one of the most satisfying drives I had in a while!
I couldn't agree more!

Aburaf, prometi y cumpli, pero que queres que haga si Duplode esta imparable?! Jeje.
There's a General Custer for every urban tribe

Krys TOFF

• Addicted to spam
  • Stunts Career project manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2009, 12:06:29 PM »
Impressive times for the top 3, I didn't imagine that going under 1'08 without RH was possible.

I was quite silent these days, sorry for that. I had to do a Stunts break. It happens sometimes.

Motivation is back now, I'll check Overdrijf track proposal and will do the website big update in the next days. Congrats to the podiumers once again and thanks to AbuRaf for his great track.

I'm not sure you'll enjoy that much the new one with Audi. :P

AbuRaf70

• Joe's Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2009, 04:20:50 PM »
Efectivamente Chulk...  cumpliste lo prometido, con un tiempazo, que yo creía imposible en NoRH...

Pero, quien iba a pensar en el tiempo increíble de Duplode...  evidentemente, ya tiene ganado un lugar entre los "Grandes del Stunts"....

Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.