News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New team, only a few slots left!

Started by Overdrijf, March 31, 2009, 08:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overdrijf

Not that there are many newbies hanging round the forum, but I'll have a go anyway. A new stunts team is starting up. For now, the main focus of this new team lies in the Zakstunts competition. Two slots are already taken by HTE, porsche expert and promise for the future, and myself, Overdrijf, the man that almost managed to beat the legendary Friker. Do you want to be in this team? Of course you do! And this is your lucky day, cause we're still looking for talent. You get to ride with the newest newbies in town, and you can even help pick a name, how cool is that? So reply to this topic, drop a newsitem on the zakstunts site or, if you like to do this kind of dealing backstage, simply drop me a pm. You can also come look me up and tell me in person, but that would be going through way more trouble than you have to. Out of the thousand of applicants, a professional jury will pick those lucky few who get to start up their engines and become the hottest new stunts hero's in town. Apply now!

OK, I'm overdoing it, but you got the message.

zaqrack

great, finally a new team!
I'm awaiting your logo (preferably 75x50px), and team name. After that I'll create your subforum.
If additional pipsqueaks join too, please notify me here or in mail.

CTG

Gang bang, only a few slots left! ;D (Sorry, I'm mad at the moment... ;D)

Friker and Overdrijf should form a team together.

Overdrijf

Quote from: CTG on March 31, 2009, 01:40:35 PM
Gang bang, only a few slots left! ;D (Sorry, I'm mad at the moment... ;D)

Friker and Overdrijf should form a team together.

I asked him, he keeps making up different excuses. He does want to be in a team, but he is waiting for newbies that are so much better than him that he can't compete with them anyway but can steal their tricks. He expects such newbies to have arrived by august. [/No, that's not quite how he told it.]

zaqrack

Let me post a message to Friker here:

Any team means a lot more skill development than no team at all.

...and it is also possible to change teams during the season...

Friker

ok im in. only 1 slot left. :)
we should use some connection with the word 'a ghost' in our team :P [CTG's followers (? from LOTR :) )]

[edit]
still:
- i have no time until august so dont expect tricky rides from me
- i am away in July - so no racing then (only basic listfill ;) )
- i want to be in one team with some pro :)

Overdrijf

Quote from: Friker on March 31, 2009, 03:48:45 PM
ok im in. only 1 slot left. :)
we should use some connection with the word 'a ghost' in our team :P [CTG's followers (? from LOTR :) )]

[edit]
still:
- i have no time until august so dont expect tricky rides from me
- i am away in July - so no racing then (only basic listfill ;) )
- i want to be in one team with some pro :)
Oké pro's, this is your chance. Join now! :)

Duplode

I bet that even if no one else joins you'll have more than one pro in your team the end of the year  :) Congratulations! (and be sure to choose a cool name  ;))

Overdrijf

Quote from: Duplode on March 31, 2009, 05:36:57 PM
I bet that even if no one else joins you'll have more than one pro in your team the end of the year  :) Congratulations! (and be sure to choose a cool name  ;))

I'm a bit worried even I might be distinctly the worst of the team by then. ;)

Overdrijf

By the way, Friker, are you getting my mails? I know you just want to race, but I had expected HTE to send something back... ;)

Friker

yes i am, i will answer when idea for our logo & name will appear in my head :) if you want replays send me message through forum

Overdrijf

OK, than it's good, I was just wondering if perhaps I wasn't spamming anybody, which would be very bad for a spamming addict like myself. ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Overdrijf on April 02, 2009, 08:56:00 AM
OK, than it's good, I was just wondering if perhaps I wasn't spamming anybody, which would be very bad for a spamming addict like myself. ;)
Then you are clearly CTG's ghost! ;D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Overdrijf

Quote from: Chulk on April 02, 2009, 09:17:03 AM
Quote from: Overdrijf on April 02, 2009, 08:56:00 AM
Then you are clearly CTG's ghost! ;D
And I've come back to haunt him. The hauting will start as soon as my skills improve enough to keep up with him. :)

CTG

Quote from: Overdrijf on April 02, 2009, 06:18:45 PM
The hauting will start as soon as my skills improve enough to keep up with him. :)

Let's hope to see it only in 2045... ;D