News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New team, only a few slots left!

Started by Overdrijf, March 31, 2009, 08:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on April 02, 2009, 08:58:12 PM
Quote from: Overdrijf on April 02, 2009, 06:18:45 PM
The hauting will start as soon as my skills improve enough to keep up with him. :)

Let's hope to see it only in 2045... ;D
Will you live that long? I think your liver will not last 35 more years.  ;D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

HTE - Eduardo

Quote from: Overdrijf on April 01, 2009, 08:30:43 PM
By the way, Friker, are you getting my mails? I know you just want to race, but I had expected HTE to send something back... ;)
Hi all
I want so much to in  in this team!  :D
thanks for the opportunity
''I'm going close to slalom and vruuuuuuummm, the car goes in middle and don't crash! what is it?''
say Iago, my friend!

Ice

Greetings, here is a very exalted driver..last in action -94 haha :) This is so much fun, ofcourse i want to race and crash in this organisation!

Friker

Quote from: Ice on April 13, 2009, 12:23:22 AM
Greetings, here is a very exalted driver..last in action -94 haha :) This is so much fun, ofcourse i want to race and crash in this organisation!

Give us (= e-mail me) replay, curriculum vitae and wait for firefoxies decline ;)

Ice

Okay, i might not be ready for this.. i didnt know i haven't got the hang of the restart driving during replay thingie yet so my times are about half a minute to slow :) I just started racing in that feel the thrill also without the replayrule.. but i will learn!

Overdrijf

Quote from: Ice on April 13, 2009, 10:32:05 AM
Okay, i might not be ready for this.. i didnt know i haven't got the hang of the restart driving during replay thingie yet so my times are about half a minute to slow :) I just started racing in that feel the thrill also without the replayrule.. but i will learn!
Okay, my replay there is quite bad, but still nice to see you beat it. Just below Gutix is not a bad position for any (semi-)newbie...

Ice

Quote from: Overdrijf on April 13, 2009, 12:21:16 PM
Quote from: Ice on April 13, 2009, 10:32:05 AM
Okay, my replay there is quite bad, but still nice to see you beat it. Just below Gutix is not a bad position for any (semi-)newbie...

Almost got Gutix now, so close! :) Is there any mode where the rules are to try and race without the bugs and shortcuts?

Overdrijf

Not in any currently active competition, but I think Jacstunts puts quite some limitations on shortcuts.

BonzaiJoe

Try to embrace the bugs and shortcuts and replay handling :) You can race on the road in any racing game. Stunts is Stunts (= infinite fun) because of these things
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

Quote from: Friker@Zak's news boardour team: me, Overdrijf, HTE, Ice (if he wants to) name: "Crashper's Domination" (since we are all ghost)

Nice... :D Wish you guys luck  ;)

Friker

Quote from: Duplode on April 16, 2009, 04:03:34 AM
Quote from: Friker@Zak's news boardour team: me, Overdrijf, HTE, Ice (if he wants to) name: "Crashper's Domination" (since we are all ghost)

Nice... :D Wish you guys luck  ;)

zaqrack

great, finally a new team! I'll add the team in a minute and I'm waiting for your logo!

Ice

Quote from: Duplode on April 16, 2009, 04:03:34 AM

Sure thing! :)

Overdrijf

Quote from: zaqrack on April 16, 2009, 07:47:05 AM
great, finally a new team! I'll add the team in a minute and I'm waiting for your logo!

You can't rush art Zak, good thing I'm not an artist.