News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Veresegyház (USC 65)

Started by CTG, April 01, 2009, 01:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on May 08, 2009, 07:37:59 PM
I`ve driven a bit yesterday, but Internet was/is off at home and I didn`t think to bring the file in a pendrive. You`ll see it soon, though  ;)

I just started a new replay too... ;)

CTG

Damn, no time to update now, gotta catch the train... :-\

Super Brian 1:50.15
Duplode 1:37.40

Duplode

Only now I paid attention on how Melange likes to take corners with a lot of lateral roll, almost on two wheels when closing to the limit. It is so cool  :)

CTG

Damn, I have only 85 minutes to improve from 1:39... Duplode at 1:30.50 anyway.

CTG

I won't have enough time to finish a really strong lap... :-\

BonzaiJoe

1.30.50 ... damn fast!

A bit of last-minute scramble for me also...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on May 04, 2009, 05:26:20 PM
I'm working on it, be patient.

I'm patient but there are only 6 minutes left.  ::)

Duplode is a lucky guy: I was so close to his time, having an improved finish part but then the battery said: GAME OVER, computer switched off automatically, losing that improvement without saving... >:( You can imagine how demotivated I felt after that. :-\

I'm sure analysis will show, how bad is my last round without that improvement...

CTG

Update: early afternoon, I have some real life work at the moment and already wasted a lot for catching Duplode without success.

Chulk: I hope only my mailing system sucks and you made a replay...

CTG

It's quite late now in Argentina so I think Chulk didn't just forget to send in any replays. Official results without him will be published soon...  :-\

BonzaiJoe

But you did get my replay?

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 11, 2009, 09:12:15 AM
But you did get my replay?

No, I didn't get your 1:33.95. ;D

(Of course I did)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on May 10, 2009, 11:53:28 PM
I'm sure analysis will show, how bad is my last round without that improvement...

I was totally right: check the section times of the four pipsqueaks choosing the same way.

BonzaiJoe

Wow, close race between you two! I thought I was fast on the first two laps... Looking forward to your replay.

CTG

Duplode

Well, well, well! first of all, it seems I will not achieve more season points than CTG. That is not exactly unexpected - after wasting my real chances to reduce the gap (Szerencs and specially Parkany) I didn't hope for a miraculous result in the Melange round... on the other hand, I am still extremely pleased by the result as it allows me, at the very least, to claim the "Bernie Ecclestone Award" (most wins in a season), thus lending some extra weight to my season victory, and also because it is my first RH victory with an IMSA car (okay, so the circumstances were slightly extraordinary, but I never expected to beat CTG with Melange under normal circumstances anyway  ;)). Now let's see how the head-to-head record will end... :)