News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Season 2 preparation

Started by Krys TOFF, October 21, 2008, 05:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

What will be different for season 2 next year ?

First, there will be 16 tracks instead of 11, meaning that I'll use 5 tuned cars to complete the 11 original ones.

Also, there will be a time bonus system implemented. I hope it will really mean more activity, maybe more pipsqueaks (fingers crossed).

What won't change : noRH (of course ;D), the point system for the ranking of the race, the video proof required, and the race duration (3 weeks).

Season 1 will end 21st of December 2008, season 2 will start 4th of January 2009.

Any other idea/proposal to improve the competition is welcome. Any track proposal too. But don't create tracks only for the Indy, Aburaf sent me a track proposal for Indy. I already planned the "Paris" track for season 1, so I'll use his track for season 2.

BonzaiJoe

Quick question: if, at some point in the future, I get a webcam or video camera and film myself racing in the regular Stunts rather than using DosBox, would that be accepted?
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

I guess so. I think CTG once did that and it was accepted. But wait for Krys' answer anyway...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Yes, I can accept it. But I'll need to see the race from start to finish on the video, and the name inscription at the end of the race too. ;)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on October 21, 2008, 08:26:07 PM
I guess so. I think CTG once did that and it was accepted. But wait for Krys' answer anyway...

Nope, it was the Default race in ZSC2007.

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 21, 2008, 11:56:34 PM
Yes, I can accept it. But I'll need to see the race from start to finish on the video, and the name inscription at the end of the race too. ;)

Do you accept voice "inscription" too? I mean a large BÖFF... ;D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on October 21, 2008, 11:58:56 PM
I know I would...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 21, 2008, 05:34:55 PM
First, there will be 16 tracks instead of 11, meaning that I'll use 5 tuned cars to complete the 11 original ones.

Also, there will be a time bonus system implemented.

I like very much all these news!  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on October 21, 2008, 11:58:56 PM
Quote from: Chulk on October 21, 2008, 08:26:07 PM

Nope, it was the Default race in ZSC2007.

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 21, 2008, 11:56:34 PM

I would need your nick too, simply "bööf" means Akoss for me. :P Bööf-CTG or CTG-Bööf would be OK. :D

Overdrijf

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 21, 2008, 05:34:55 PM
What will be different for season 2 next year ?

Also, there will be a time bonus system implemented. I hope it will really mean more activity, maybe more pipsqueaks (fingers crossed).

What won't change : noRH (of course ;D), the point system for the ranking of the race, the video proof required, and the race duration (3 weeks).

Season 1 will end 21st of December 2008, season 2 will start 4th of January 2009.

Any other idea/proposal to improve the competition is welcome. Any track proposal too. But don't create tracks only for the Indy, Aburaf sent me a track proposal for Indy. I already planned the "Paris" track for season 1, so I'll use his track for season 2.

*Bump*

I'm curious, do you already have a JAG track in mind for this year? I'm kind of having a funny idea...

Krys TOFF

Go on Overdrijf, create a track. I have no Jag track already prepared. After FTT0204, slower cars will be used for the next 2 races so fast race with Jag will be FTT0207 at the best, so you've got time to create an ass-kicking track of yours. ;)

Duplode

Speaking of tracks, I have been preparing a FTT-ish Countach track - if you haven't it done already I'll send it to you later so you can have your say  :)

Krys TOFF

OK Duplode, go for it. ;-)
Next 2 tracks will be for Audi and GTO. Then we can have Jag (by Overdrijf) and Countach (by you Duplode) and then back to a powergear car (NSX or Corvette).

Duplode

Track already sent to FTT mailbox  ;)

Overdrijf

I also send you a track. It's not meant to be finished yet, but just to let you know what the idea would be and perhaps to recieve some feedback...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Overdrijf on March 18, 2009, 03:32:11 PM
I also send you a track. It's not meant to be finished yet, but just to let you know what the idea would be and perhaps to recieve some feedback...
Sorry for beeing late, I didn't check the track already to be honest. :-X :-[
I'll do it very soon and will give you a feedback. ;)