News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

(BOOOMMB!!!) Roland T?ske on Atl?tico Paranaense

Started by Shoegazing Leo, February 12, 2003, 03:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

Roland T?ske (Lombard), Hungarian player is near to going to Atl?tico Paranaense. Please, hungarian friends... What`s your impressions about this player? I need it for Futebol & Fritas... I`ll put credits to your declarations...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

He's not the best Hungarian player. I don't know how could he be so close to this fantastic club. Hungarian football is not the best, I'm not sure about there's more than 2-3 players (Ill?s B?la, Lisztes Kriszti?n, Feh?r Csaba maybe and of course our goalies which are quite good) in Hungary who could be a regular player in a Brazilian 1st division club.
T?ske haven't played in any big clubs in Hungary, he played in Tatab?nya, which was a 1st division club for 2-3 years, and he played in that club, but he wasn't a superstar there. So don't expect too much from T?ske. Or don't know....
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Shoegazing Leo

Thanks, Akoss... I translated your text to portuguese and give credits to your informations the text is in //www.futebolefritas.blogger.com.br
It's good what another hungarians give your opinions...

Shoegazing Leo

Roland T?ske will be substitute in the next game of Atl?tico Paranaense against Sport Recife in the Ilha do Retiro Stadium, in Recife.
The forward will be substitute of Ilan and Dagoberto... I believe what Roland can be a regular player in this actual weak formation of Paranaense...