News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

News highlights

Started by BonzaiJoe, April 28, 2009, 11:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I've saved a few of the best pieces of news generated by the randomizer when loading Zakstunts! Such nostalgia...
Enjoy and comment:

2005-03-16
vamologocomisso
I remember the day I was born: The rain was terrible, all the lightning outside of the mansion scared me. The pins in my head hurts me. Suddenly, I heard a voice yelling : "Its alive, its alive". It was Dr. Alan "Frankstein" Rotoi, my creator. 

2007-07-26
DieselJoe
"what is your point?"
I just wanted to point out, that my cock is bigger than yours. By the way you don't have to take everything I say seriously... ;)
Unless I talk about the enormous size of my mighty cock! :D

2006-01-08
Alain
may I go to bed without those south american indians sending replays faster than me? thanks.

2005-10-01
Akoss Poo
Happy birthday XTorres, but... who knew by password? I`m Akoss.. who knew my password? I want the girlfriend of my friend!!!

2004-02-23
Alain il professore
okay, lets all remind CTG level before he used manual transmission... a donkeY. Now using manual trans, he turned into a blood thirsty donkey.

2005-04-22
Usrin
48900!!! :-)))

2006-02-07
CTG
Rotoi, you are right! BJ mustn't be punihed because of Chicago Striker, I think he made it just for fun after seeing Gelato Baker. But Gelato's owner must be punished for sure. Who's IP was it, Zak?

2005-06-21
Akoss Poo
The formula is simple: when Ayrton's replay is good enough and LTB is safe, it's time to drive for Gutix. When "he is done", Chulk's time will be created, if I am right. One of my dreams is to destroy this not really funny ghost invasion.

2005-04-05
alain
advice to a young pipsqueak: dont worry if, downloading an antique replay, back from 2002 or 2003, and trying maxing it out by your own means to make it better than those days champions could... it will be the hardest challenge. Or, if you are trying to replay the permanent competition tracks and ignore how to reach those incredible times... your hopes will vanish. As the great bonzai joe, argammon, or alanrotoi chewed their young teeth on them. It's a lifetime challenge... You will just become another champion if you are trying again after all hope has vanished.

2006-05-06
CTG
You must just b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff and b?ff!!! Yes, I'm drunk!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Sometimes I spend several minutes just with refreshing ZakStunts and read these news... Great stuff on the site!

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 28, 2009, 11:48:24 PM
2005-06-21
Akoss Poo
The formula is simple: when Ayrton's replay is good enough and LTB is safe, it's time to drive for Gutix. When "he is done", Chulk's time will be created, if I am right. One of my dreams is to destroy this not really funny ghost invasion.
That's why I couldn't stand Akoss in the past...
That year was great! I wish I could go back to that stunts level I had...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Duplode

2006-01-14
Bonzai Joe   You have to drive the Jaguar Ayrton, not the Knight Rider...

CTG

Another insult for Akoss Poo :P ;D

2004-12-04

22:06:39
Bonzai Joe

Congratulations on your victory Akoss! Finally! And it looks like a very incredible time. I did not race my best, but I am sure you would have won if I did, too, with that time... 

22:07:12
Dinmor

congratulations Akoss. See you in Hameln next year.! 

23:01:00
Krys TOFF

Do not congrat Akoss until you know everybody_s time...

23:57:47
Krys TOFF

Congrats to CTG for his victory ! Akoss can dry his tears knowing that he won the Z46 Track Design Contest. :-D

2004-12-05

00:38:43
DieselJoe

DA - MAGE - INC!!! DA - MAGE - INC!!! DA - MAGE - INC!!! skid, I`m drunk! :D :D :D

02:31:46
Krys TOFF

Damage Inc. RULES !!!! Cax is definitively a MASTER !!! CTG is better than Akoss Poo because he earned a ZakStunts victory before him !!!

02:35:41
Krys TOFF

Not too crazy about CTG Akoss ?

Duplode

Speaking of...

2005-10-01
B?FF!!!   yeah i am akoss but who knew my password.. i have my birthday party and i am very drunken...

:D ;D

CTG

Quite an actual one... ;)

2007-08-03
Duplode

Still about CTG's line-changing question: is that what you guys call "dual-way switching"?

BonzaiJoe

2004-07-20
Dark Chaser

I will be away on business for two weeks. Bye, guys.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on May 18, 2009, 07:43:30 PM
Quite an actual one... ;)

2007-08-03
Duplode

Still about CTG's line-changing question: is that what you guys call "dual-way switching"?

Ah, good old times of newbieishness... :)

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 20, 2009, 10:44:33 PM
2004-07-20
Dark Chaser

I will be away on business for two weeks. Bye, guys.

It makes one year around these days... ::)

---

2004-05-25
Bonzai Joe   In other words: If your times with auto transmission and no sound are crap, as we can all see, WHY DONT YOU USE MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND TURN ON THE SOUND? . :)):

CTG

2006-05-31
CTG

Countach is a cheat car.

;D

BonzaiJoe

Renato sure made it look like a cheat car on that track...

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 29, 2009, 09:24:57 AM
Renato sure made it look like a cheat car on that track...

But where is he? He's on my MSN list but saw him long-long time ago.

BonzaiJoe

He also seems to have blocked me, or died.

I see Alain Péré all the time though...

Duplode

2006-02-14
Renato Biker   If A{belongs to}{reals}, then A-{epsilon}0, with {epsilon}{belongs to}{reals}??{A=(Time of the replay)T({exists}{epsilon} >0) => {for any}A is always possible to improve the replay time} Considering this, why is it impossible to make 0:00:05 on ZCT60? Where is the error? This is simple: The replay time isn?t a real number and ? can?t to be a real number t?o. Then nor always is possible to improve the time, let?s go look for the perfect replay ;)

Mathematical proofs about Stunts rule   :D ;)