News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

about RH

Started by juank 23, March 15, 2003, 07:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

you love the idea and want to make part

want to continue in normal way
6 (75%)
have a better idea
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 30, 2003, 08:28:45 PM

juank 23

hi guys, cool to be back at stunts, i officially announce that i am going to use rh now on, i think it will take 3 races moreless to know well the system, the reason for this topic is to know if someone knows whats the exact difference between auto and manual transmission, and the other to make an official offer for the new championship, but for this we need that all the drivers count, is to divide the month, the first 15 days we cant use rh and the other 15 days we can, i dont know if we could add to the first part driving only in auto transmission, hey i need that all drivers participate, think about it good luck

Unmatched Driver..................... JuanK 23

BonzaiJoe

You need to change the poll - one of the options became the headline instead... I think driving without replay handling the first 15 days is a good idea, but we can't take the results too seriously because we can never know if someone cheats or not. I don't know why you want a competition with auto transmission, though I think it's true that it makes a more intense race, because the difference between drivers will become smaller.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Dayan wants an auto transmission contest too... he wrote about it somewhere.

Krys TOFF

I agree with Juank 23, as I did in another topic a few months ago.

I DO race without RH for the first 15 days.
My actual time at Abidjan is this way. 8)
After the 1st of the next month, I start using RH.
I do that since November or December 2002, I don't remember it well.

About leading time bonus, it should start the 1st of the next month, when RH is available to avoid any problem like the last "are u really w/o RH mister pArAnO"... :evil:

About auto trans, I prefer special events for that (like Zct Plus 3 last year), not regularly at IRC.
Maybe it can be done by "Mr Auto Trans" on his Unskilled comp. :wink:

Mingva

QuoteMaybe it can be done by "Mr Auto Trans" on his Unskilled comp.
Yeah, great idea, Krys :D Just tell it to CTG. I guess he'll like it too. Maybe even I will start to compete in UnskilledStunts Championship :roll:

And about leading time: no, it won't start from 1st day of the month :P

Krys TOFF

QuoteMingva wrote : about leading time: no, it won't start from 1st day of the month
Then it's useless to think that a fair no-RH fight can happen for the first 15 days if a leading time bonus is in the balance... :(

zaqrack

its about first 15 days - auto transmission as I know.
I voted yes on this, not the noRH thingie :)

pArAnO

Quote from: "Krys TOFF""are u really w/o RH mister pArAnO"...
you're right, next month, I'll do like you, sorry ;)

edit: i forgot the leading time...

al il professore

mmh noo pArAnO dont use RH never, he is the best driver he was born in canada!! like bernie rubber, helen wheels and the game Stunts
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

juank 23

hi guys, sorry to bother, but again i want to make some offer, why dont we run the first 15 days of the next track without RH and using auto transmission, as bonzai said, the differences will be smaller, and the challenge even greater, and the most important, using auto you can see a real performance of the driver, please pretty please, just try once at the next track and then we can decide about it

pArAnO

i'm for this idea, except I'll have to learn auto  :wink:

Mingva

And I'm against :x
Quotethe differences will be smaller, and the challenge even greater
It's nonsense. Just watch to my, krys or leo results. The time diff. would be much bigger between leader and last places. Abt challenge: now e.g., Akoss or Alain on RH can challenge with BJ and pArAnO who in Chicago raced without RH. And if Akoss would be sent no-RH time? Yes, he'd challenge with you but to me it's nicer to see fight for leaders position and not for 5th or 7th :!:
Quoteusing auto you can see a real performance of the driver
WHAT??? I'm disagree with it totally.

al il professore

I... think a little while and say:

1. yes
2. no
3. perhaps.

In fact, perhaps auto gear for everyone would level the comp. We never tried. YES

we tried. definately, as would zacko say. In z3+, everyone used auto gears, and there, without the fact that some of greatest drivers concentrated more on other tracks at this time, it seems that people like usrin and akoss won, but there was shortcuts allowed also... mmmh

WELL i think its a good idea to first draw a parrallel competition, as an experiment (and here i already see ming grining) to start an auto gear no rh comp in irc. just to see.

BOF! MY opinion is: the only way for us to impeech it is to organize live event on a 1.50 long track, letting to the pilot only 3 minutes to send the rpl (see what i mean: no time to allow cheating (yes some are so fast that they will cheat anyway, anyway)) be honest and to

look: some like parano or bonzai or others always are the best without RH its not possible, every champ has a breakdown at a moment

GO AND RIP THE TRACKS!! love u stunts
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

No-RH, auto gears.
That's what I do.
And that's why I'm slow.
But I know I'm too slow in corners, that's not new. And that's why RH allows me to get rid of this issue and achieve decent times.

At Abidjan, I did 1.52 no RH (but manual because the track was very 6th-geary) and 1.36 with RH.
16 sec improvement.
The proof of RH impact on times.

For now I'm 1.25 no-RH auto gears at Chicago. With 16 sec improvement, I would be the leader... :lol:

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "al il professore"I... think a little while and say:

look: some like parano or bonzai or others always are the best without RH its not possible, every champ has a breakdown at a moment

So you're saying I win every live event I take part in? I'm glad you have faith in me, but I can't call it true :D Just ask Argammon and Alan Rotoi...
But we can't be quite sure.