News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

blip.fm

Started by zaqrack, May 22, 2009, 04:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Does any of you use twitter, tumblr, blip.fm or such?

Twitter is useless imho, tumblr is nice but not used by me.

I quite like blip.fm especially since last.fm is non-free for poor Eastern-European users  >:(
So come and catch my music. I am curious listening to yours!
http://blip.fm/zaqrack

BonzaiJoe

What, last.fm is not free? Based on nationality?  ???  That sucks. Off we go.
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

I am DJ Göethe ... On blip.fm I am "DJGoethe". I kind of like this site. You need to spend some minutes working out, but it's nice and pleasant. I'm also not sure how many people will be interested in my musical suggestions, but we'll see.
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

Yep, as soon as I found out that last.fm radio would become restricted I created an account on blip.fm, but I haven't used it yet (in fact, as my last.fm sig tells, today I listened to something in the PC for the first time in weeks... ::)). So I still have to find out how to use it properly. Anyway, I am under the usual login name there...

zaqrack

yes the learning curve is quite long.
But I like that I can get to know a lot more new bands than I could at last.fm.

And probably if you set the listeners of your favourite -and preferably not so well-known- bands as favourites it is not so hard to find others who like your music. And that results in more new artists discovered. :)

Duplode

Got to test it a little further, as you can see by the strange tagging on the latest songs in my last.fm sig... For the moment I find it a bit awkward (too much to do at the same time, above all while listening to music) but I won't give up too easily, so odds are we'll meet there eventually  :)