News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paradisio

Started by CTG, June 15, 2009, 12:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who the fuck is him?

Mingva
7 (50%)
CTG's ghost
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

CTG

It's good to know that I am Mingva. According to your votes... :D

zaqrack

actually, nobody ever played Stunts. It's all an imagincation of Kevin Pickell including all the pipsqueaks and competitions. We do not exist at all.

alanrotoi

Is CTG Kevin Pickell?

JTK

Quote from: zaqrack on January 25, 2012, 02:44:07 PM
actually, nobody ever played Stunts. It's all an imagincation of Kevin Pickell including all the pipsqueaks and competitions. We do not exist at all.
But how can I imagine having played when I do not exist? Don't you need esitance for imagination? Jacky?
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

South Park gave the answer several years ago.

BonzaiJoe

JTK: 1. Yes, existence is required for the capability of imagination. Unfortunately, I can't help you wtih the connection between your memories and your existence because any answrr i give you will presuppose my own existence, and yours at least in my imagination, which nullifies the Kevin Pickell theory.
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

Good refutation Jacky. One might object that it doesn't exclude the possibility of Kevin Pickell = God, but in such a case it would be hard to justify any connection with the phenomenical Kevin Pickell we all know. Cf. George Berkeley, and, maybe, the creative (mis?)interpretation of his metaphysics by a famous best-seller.

(on the other hand, there is something godlike in the relation between Kevin Pickell and the Stunts universe - that is, the one with wacky physics and skies with a ceiling...)

zaqrack

and tunnels without a ceiling (oh that was in BB1.0 only...)

JTK

Quote from: zaqrack on January 27, 2012, 01:09:17 PM
and tunnels without a ceiling (oh that was in BB1.0 only...)
Aaah, good old BB 1.0...  :D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Why is he on the list of season 2014? Everybody else sent a replay in this year... (Or Mingva is back with a quiet days replay?)

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on April 01, 2014, 08:38:54 AM
Why is he on the list of season 2014? Everybody else sent a replay in this year... (Or Mingva is back with a quiet days replay?)

Either is back, or I made a mistake somewhere... what is more likely? ;D

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on April 01, 2014, 11:35:20 AM
or I made a mistake somewhere... what is more likely? ;D

I hope you did.

dreadnaut

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Mingva le van fingva!  8)
Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km