News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT98 - Jazz

Started by zaqrack, June 25, 2009, 07:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

alanrotoi

Wow! I hope there isn't icy road :)

Duplode

JTK will thank Usrin a lot when August comes - his Z96 replay lowers a lot the probability of an Audi race on Z98  :)

CTG

CTG

zaqrack

yes, quite many possibilities, hopefully this will shake up the one-car dominance of the previous scoreboards. I honestly have no clue which car to put on the starting line  :)

CTG

Walls of pipes will decide the final result.  ::)

CTG

Quote from: Dottore on August 13, 2009, 07:23:56 PM
Walls of pipes will decide the final result.  ::)

Or simple cork- and loopcuts.

royreiger

Nice track! I can't beat those times..... must be a shortcut somewhere.... hmmmz....
It's been a long time I raced...;) Good luck!

BonzaiJoe

I would like to race... But I'm a bit busy, moving to Copenhagen and stuff, and I can't play Stunts on this computer. Maybe DosBox will work on it, though? What do other Vista users do?

I just don't want to miss a JTK track and racing with Roy...

(by the way: hi Roy :-) Sorry I wasn't there when you spoke to me on MSN, I saw it later)
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

DosBox is the only proper solution on Vista.

Copenhagen mmmmhh :)

royreiger

I like this track....
Top 10 time should be possible this month  ;D

CTG

I'm really sorry to say but I have no possibility to improve now -far the weakest replay from me since Z43. This week we moved to our new flat, there's still a big mess and no internet at all (even not a table to put my notebook on - now I'm at the university for a few hours but not for playing Stunts). Let's say this is one of the two months that will fall out from my overall points.

For BJ and Rotoi, the two ... with doubts: yes, I have 50.00. Or at least think that and race like a cow! ;D

zaqrack