News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 8.0

Started by zaqrack, June 26, 2009, 09:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

thank you, all fixed!
The top banner image (which is not final yet...) now links to the welcome page.

Mingva

Some minor mistakes:
2005: Alan Chuytrix 70 is a member of MeganiuM Aces High  :D  ;D
2006 and 2007: AMG's REAL points are counted incorectly.
2009: missing some team images. Please add "-" in season standings to match layout of previous years.

zaqrack

All done!

About marking confirmed ghosts:
The easily possible solution is to display the name of ghosts in italics or strike through fonts throughout the page, or adding an asterisk to the name. (like: *)

I do not think which would be the best solution, and I also need the list of confirmed ghosts for this.

Mingva

Ghost list from Stunts wiki:

Alan Chuytrix 70 - 2005
Andrea Sacchi - 2005
BeerBor - 2005
CTG - 2002, 2003, 2006
Chicken in the oven - 2005
CrazyDriver - already deleted
Desert Ice - 2005
Dragonfly - 2005
Freeza - 2005
FTC Stormy Scamps - 2005
Fuoco (not sure about it)
Gelato Baker - 2006
H-Bomb - 2005
Milka Hakkinen - 2005
Super Pursuit Mode - 2005
CTG - 2002
Ursin - 2005
Wrecking Punk - 2005
XTorres - 2005

Also should be ghosts:
4.44.45, Chicago Striker - both in 2006

There are more suspicious names in season 2005. If in 2002-2003 we could live with Bolo and CTG (no ghosts in 2004 at all?) then during 2005-2006 it was an absolute madness with creating multiple fake names.

I'd vote for strike through font, light grey scoring points and changing flag to pirates :)

Mingva

I see times from some ghosts (Alan Chuytrix 70, Chicago Striker, Gelato Baker, Ursin) are removed, so their accounts can be deleted as well. It won't change final standings.

Is testerlnx a ghost of Zak?  ;D

zaqrack

From now on seasonal scores are not updated periodically from crontab, but after the submit of each replay.

Took me only 5 years to figure this out that this is easier and much more feasible.  :P

Mingva

It seems LTB is not added to total points in current season standings.

zaqrack

Quote from: Mingva on September 11, 2009, 12:05:59 AM
It seems LTB is not added to total points in current season standings.

thanks, fixed!

BonzaiJoe

I think we should leave it up to curious newbies to discover which pipsqueaks with dubious names are ghosts. It's part of Stunts mythology and I think it's wonderful.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

todays little update could not have happened, if www.pixlr.com did not exist. Thanks for the developers!
(go, find out the update :))

Mingva

I like added feature for logo :) Only Bernie for now?

P.S. I like funny comments. Some are fabulous  :D

zaqrack

only Bernie's shirt fits with the hills :) but I might add more later

Mingva

RPLinfo Online is not working. It says Can't select table!You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM 2009cars' at line 1

Duplode

Quote from: Mingva on September 12, 2009, 11:29:44 PM
RPLinfo Online is not working. It says Can't select table!You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM 2009cars' at line 1

I can confirm this bug; it only happens when you use the "Show Correction" feature.

zaqrack

thanks, fixed, it was still mapped to the old database