News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 8.0

Started by zaqrack, June 26, 2009, 09:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

Just noticed leading hours computation is out-of-sync, with Renato having negative hours (like it happens sometimes when we send replays before the start of the month).

zaqrack

thanks, fixed! start date was set to 03-01 :)

Duplode

Another small thing: the track map image on the scoreboard page is currently missing. BTW, I just noticed the maps on the Tracks page are now php-generated; that's cool  :)

Friker

Ok, so next bunch of bugs:
-"Track deadline is 20:00 on the last day of the track." Deadlines are still set up to 23:59..
-Some data (from db - login names and shoutbox) are in different encoding than a rest of the page. Both are utf8 but sql seems to be utf8_something_ci. This leads to errors when viewed with (at least) Google Chrome (question mark characters) and IE (no width character).
-Logout button has a bad redirect - does not have "&season=XXXX" part when needed (also a track should not be switched)
-When logged in, "Scoreboard" link has the "&track=CXXX" part - when changing a track from the dropdown menu, this value is unchanged. Simply do not show "&track=CXXX".
-When logged in, "View Profile" link does not work properly.
-Team profiles do not work properly, at least not from scoreboard pages.
-"Show guide" link works completely bad.
-When posting a replay, in penalty section accept bigger integers than 99! When inserting "X:YY" do not accept it.
-When posting a replay during quiet days there should not be ANY clue that replay was sent!!! This is completely FAIL. Last time it could be calculated how strong my replay was..
-In "News spamming" page, when nothing is selected also nothing should has be shown (no warnings)
-No replays sent at a begging of the race must not lead into errors.
-Shoutbox's widht should have be fixed. Also "Random newspost of the moment" has the same problem.

Things that are not bugs, but I am wondering:
-Wow, there were no teams in 2008?
-Why a leading time table is uploaded before a race starts?
-The same thing for a graph below table.
-Why there is not a negative y-axis in a car bonus table?

zaqrack

oh great, great, I will fly home tonight, from the 15th I am on vacation so will have time to fix these (or at least most of them). Many thanks for pointing out the issues!

CTG

Quote from: ZakStunts, messageboard + latest replays box
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct() [<a href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: Failed to parse time string (2013-06-03 436) at position 11 (4): Unexpected character' in /home/virtual-ftp/stunts/zak/latest.php:91 Stack trace: #0 /home/virtual-ftp/stunts/zak/latest.php(91): DateTime->__construct('2013-06-03 436') #1 /home/virtual-ftp/stunts/zak/latest.php(27): relativeDate('2013-06-03 436') #2 /home/virtual-ftp/stunts/zak/index.php(296): include('/home/virtual-f...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/virtual-ftp/stunts/zak/latest.php on line 91

CTG

'Statistics / Sent replay analysis' is not working for 2010-2013 seasons.

dreadnaut

Patched up, but might still fail. I have no idea what that code does :P

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on August 03, 2013, 09:44:27 PM

Now it (almost) works. :D

Btw are you the reincarnation of Zak McKracken?

dreadnaut

If I am, I still forgot everything about code written in my previous life :(

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on August 03, 2013, 09:51:55 PM
Quote from: dreadnaut on August 03, 2013, 09:44:27 PM

Now it (almost) works. :D

More precisely: C126 should be in 2012 and C138 in 2013 (season 2011 had only 11 races), and from 2008 onwards the results are not being filtered by season; other than that, now it works  :)

dreadnaut

Ok, that should be fixed too 8)

dreadnaut

zaqrack

Duplode

Quote from: dreadnaut on August 05, 2013, 04:43:24 PM
Statistics page reworked, have fun!

Sweet!  8)

Minor issue: in some seasons, the first race started during the final days of December (Z59 in 2006 and Z91 in 2009). In such cases, said race is being split between the two seasons.